I Want You - A Kirasaya Oneshot

I want you

I hold one card

That I can't use

But I want you

I am in love with you, Kirari Momobami. But it's a love that can never be. We come from different worlds, and our lives are intertwined in ways that make it impossible for us to be together.

Every day, I wake up to the reality of our situation. You are a powerful and influential person, someone who commands respect and admiration from everyone you meet. You're beautiful, intelligent, and strong. And I, just a simple person, with nothing to offer you but my love.

You're coming back

And it's the end of the world

We're starting over and I love you darlin'

And I am done, dear

it hurts to think that our love will never be able to flourish. I see the way you look at me sometimes, with a mix of sadness and longing in your eyes. I know you feel the same way, and it's like a knife to my heart. We are forbidden from being together, and the weight of that knowledge is like a heavy burden that I carry every day.

I feel as though a part of me was being ripped away. I can't bear the thought of never seeing you, never feeling your hand in mine, never hearing your voice or seeing you smile. My heart belongs to you. My soul belongs to you. My love for you now burns brighter than ever before.

You're in the house

And I am here in the car

I just need a quiet place

Where I can scream how I love you

I made my way up to the top of the Tower of Doors, my heart racing with anticipation. I stood at the edge and looked out over the breathtaking view of the field of flowers below. And then, I saw you. You were standing there, looking out over the same view, and I felt as though fate had brought us together.

I walked up to you, my heart pounding in my chest, and I took your hand. I looked into your eyes and I saw everything I had ever wanted. I saw love, passion, and a deep connection that defied explanation. And in that moment, I knew that I had to tell you how I felt.

I found you

I found the door

But when I stepped through

There was no floor

"Kirari," I recall, saying to you, my voice trembling with emotion. "I love you, and I will love you until my dying breath."

And then, you smiled. And I felt as though the world had stopped turning. "Sayaka," you said, your voice filled with emotion. "I love you too. I have loved you from the moment I saw you, with your fiery spirit and your unwavering determination. You have become my everything, and I cannot imagine my life without you."

You're coming back

And it's the end of the world

We're starting over and I love you darlin'

And I am done, dear

With that, we both stepped off and into the unknown. We fell into the field of lillies, hand in hand, and I felt as though we were falling into a world of pure love and happiness. The flowers cradled us as we landed, and I felt as though they were embracing us, telling us that our love was meant to be.

As we lay there, surrounded by the beauty of the lillies, I knew that I would never forget this moment. This was the moment when you and I became one, and I knew that nothing could ever tear us apart. Our love was true, and it was a love that would endure for all eternity.

You're in the house

And I am here in the car

I just need a quiet place

Where I can scream how I love you

I want you

I want you