Someday

Summary: Will wants to have a child with you

-----------------------------------------------------
"Let's make a baby."

You look up from your phone. "What?"

"Let's make a baby." Repeats Will, sitting next to you on the couch. He puts his phone next to him.

You laugh. You think Will is making a joke. He looks at you questioningly. "No, really. Let's make a baby."

"Will, babe, who's going to take care of the kid?" You look at him expectantly and answer for him. "Exactly me." You point your black painted fingernails at yourself. Will reaches for your hand and intertwines your fingers.

"If you went on tour, I'd be alone with our child." Will circles the back of your hand with his thumb. His gaze rests on your small hand in his large tattooed one.

"But someday, right?" He asks and his eyes look into yours.

You lean over to him and release your hand from his. You put your phone next to you as you wrap your legs around his hips and drop onto his lap. His hands rest on your hips to protect you from falling.

"Of course." You put your hands on his cheeks and run your thumbs over them. "Just not yet." Will nods.

"Someday we'll have a little family." Will smiles at this notion.

"Someday." You lean over and give him a kiss on the forehead. Will's hands run up and down your back as you wrap your arms around his neck and hug him.

His face rests against your neck. You spread light kisses on his shoulder. Will lets himself sink backward against the backrest.

"I love you." Will murmurs against your neck. You break away from him and put your hands on his shoulders, running them down his arms until they reach his hands. "I love you, too."

You take one hand in yours and start playing with one of his rings. "But maybe I can be persuaded." You whisper, not looking up from his hand.

"What did you say?" Will leans forward slightly. "Nothing." His hand, which you've been playing with, comes away from yours. He puts it gently around your chin, forcing you to look him in the eye.

"Y/N, what did you say?" "But maybe I can be persuaded." You say a little louder than the first time.

A big grin appears on Will's face. "I knew it! You want a child too!"

"I'm just saying." You try to suppress a smile. But you can't. Will's joy is too contagious.

"Then I'm going to bug you about it day and night. Until you come crawling to me on your own free will, on your knees..." You put your hand over his mouth.

"Let's not overdo it. Okay?" You ask him with raised eyebrows. Will nods and you remove your hand from his mouth.

"That makes me so happy." A thrill of pleasure fills your boyfriend. He kisses you hastily and pulls you to him.

"Oh baby, these are going to be the best weeks ever. I'm going to bug you so much. You won't believe it." You smile against his chest, happy that he will be the father of your children.