"Words, mi amore."

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nodded. "Words, mi amore." He said and I sighed. "Yes." I whispered. It came out as a breathy mumble but I know he heard me. He slipped me out of my clothes before climbing off of me. I pouted as he stood by the bed.

"What are you-"

"Take off my clothes." He demanded. I swear, I grew ten times wetter. "W-What?" I stumbled on my words, flustered at his demand.

"If you want this, take off my clothes." He said and I sighed, standing up. I undid the buttons of his shirt, slowly, teasingly. He groaned lowly at my painfully slow movements.

When I finished all of the buttons, my hands glided up his chest, skimming his abs and his tattoos. My hands slid up to his shoulders and he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer. "You're teasing me." He mumbled against my neck.

"That I am, sir." I whispered in his ear. He groaned as I felt his bulge grow where my thigh currently was. Sir kink, huh?

"You're becoming bold. It's so fucking hot." He whispered harshly into my ear, biting my earlobe. His kisses trailed down to my neck, desperate to find my sweet spot. His lips press down on one spot, particularly below my jaw, and I let out a sound of content.

His lips twisted up into a smirk against my skin as he gently bit down on the spot, receiving a small moan. "Found it." He whispered, a shiver running down my spine. I pulled him away and instead replaced my skin with my lips.

Wait, those are probably the same thing.

He angled his face slightly and deepened the kiss. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied but he grabbed my butt, making me gasp. His tongue slid against mine, fighting for dominance. For a split moment, I thought I would win but he dominated me.

We pulled away gasping for air and I started focusing on getting his pants off. His hands flew to my t-shirt and he pulled it up, revealing my red lace bra and matching underwear. I didn't have any shorts under my shirt – well, more of his shirt. I just stole it.

He stared at me as if he wanted to devour me like I was his last meal. And damn, it turned me on.

I finished his belt buckle and took it off. My hands grazed his v-line – which is very hot by the way – and my hands slipped into his pants, into his boxers. His breath hitched and I smiled innocently when he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Sit down on the bed," I demanded and he raised an eyebrow. "Please?" I asked, using a soft voice. He chuckled and sat down. I crouched down and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"You don't ha-"

"I want to. But I don't know how..." I admitted sheepishly. "I'll guide you." He whispered and I nodded. I pulled his pants down, along with his boxes and his dick sprang out.

I hesitantly looked up at him and he nodded. "You can touch it." He whispered and I reached out towards it. I gripped it in my hands – not roughly, softly – and looked up at him. He was hard. "Now, go ahead and place your lips on the tip." He instructed and I listened.

I placed my lips on the tip and slowly, and hesitantly, licked up his slit. He sucked in a breath through his teeth and I looked up at him.

"N-Now, try and see what you can fit in your mouth. The rest you can pump with y-your hands." He fumbled with his words and I listened. I slowly slid my head down, waiting until it hit the back of my throat.

At least I don't have a gag reflex. I think. I haven't gagged.

Yet.

Shush.