help

Madeleine -

I saw her . Her the person I talked too an hour ago who smiled so beautifully now on the floor blood around her no one here to help but me.

I instantly called emergency services I stared at her tears falling down even if I didn't know her well I wiped my tears as I looked around I looked at her then the gate then back at her the gate was open I opened the gate and quickly went to her side I checked her pulse she was really bad by now I was panicking I didn't know what to do . 

My blue jeans and white shirt and light blouse now dark red I picked up my phone and dialed the phone number.

It rang.
And rang.
And rang
Until it picked up.
—————————————————————————
"Hi Maddy what's up?"
" I don't know what to do Mason".
"What happed?"
"My friend Lyra she's ... bleeding"
" well did you help her stop the bleeding? ".
" I CANT SHE IS ON MY FLOOR AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NO ONE IS HERE SHE HAS A HUGE CUT AND GLASS I ALREADY CALLED EMERGENCY BUT IM NOT SURE WHEN THERE COMING AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HELP".
"Madeleine calm down ! Emergency service will get there don't worry try so stop the bleeding is you can with something".

" okay..."
" Maddy I'm sorry but I have to call you back Miguel's here".
" it's fine bye".
————————-

I instantly took off my blouse and put it against the wound I stared to hear the ambulance so I quickly got up and went to the sidewalk. They quickly got out as I opened the gate they instantly put Lyra on the stretcher
—————————-
"Are you her friend?"
" yeah"
"Alright do you know where her mom or dad is?"
" I'm not sure".
"Alright if you want you can come with"
"Okay".
——————————-