# ROSS X !TRANS! READER - "Woah dude..it's okay."

High school AU

Requested by @AngieSanchez108

Plot: You had a crush on Ross since y'all were in Elementary School but your too scared to come out to him as trans..

(B/N) = Best friend Name
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
————————————————————————

You were sitting next to Ross while y'all learn boring history class. Your teacher's an asshole since Last Friday he gave you guys loads of homework. The bell rang after and you guys pack up then left. It was lunch now so you sat with your Best friend, (B/N).

She rambled about you being her trans best friend and how cool you look! You chuckled at the support (B/N) gave you as you eat the food your mother packed you. There was a dance coming up next Friday so you guys went to buy the tickets.

Ross's friend, Robert walked up to you as he asked you "Hey (Y/N, my friend Ross wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over for a sleepover at his house!" He said. You nodded as Robert walked off with joy on his smile. Ross was blushing and smiling as Robert told him your response.

"Oooo~ does my 4lifer have a crush??~" You heard (B/N) said, "No!...yes." You yelled then mumbled. "Cmon dear (Y/N) (L/N)! Why don't you tell him? Plus the dance is coming up! You can ask him out!" (B/N) said. You took a deep breath and said you'll do it some day.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

You waved (B/N) goodbye as you walked off to Ross's house with a paper filled with his address that Robert gave to you. You were lucky that you brought extra clothes.

Your parents weren't home since your father had a work trip for a couple of weeks and your mother was visiting your grandma for only like 2 weeks, so both of your parents gave the whole house to yourself. You knocked on the door as Jaune answered and told you to come in.

You ran upstairs and busted into Ross's room as you saw Ross and Roy playing video games and Robert watching them. Ross saw you and hugged you as he asked you to follow him into the bathroom.

"Is the something you have to tell me (Y/N)? (B/N) told me." He asked you, "...well actually I...uh.." you start to stutter as little tears forms into your eyes. You took a deep breath and mumbled "I..I'm trans..please don't hate me..I fucking had a crush on your for years." You started to sob.

You felt a soft hand touch your cheek and heard Ross said "Woah dude..it's okay..Roy is trans too. I feel the same way as you and I'll love you so matter what." He said. Ross kisses you as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the soft kiss.

Robert and Roy eventually saw you guys as they snickered and took a picture.