Chapter 1

One Day,Sunday afternoon,A man named Henry was walking to the forest finding food for her and her child.Her daughters name was Isabella and Isabella likes to feel that they are rich,But unfortunately they are not.

While Henry was walking he saw the full moon brighting in the sky. Henry then turned a wolf and didn't know what happened,turns out while he was walking in the forest he walked in some animal flowers, that basically turns people into any kind of animal.

He didn't know how he should explain to her daughter when he gets back home.He goes back home to her daughter without any food or drinks to eat and drink.When he got back home,Isabella was surprised that he saw a wolf entered the house.

"Ahh!! a wolf!"Isabella said while she is crying.Henry said "This is me my princess",Isabella didn't understand the wolf/father what it was saying.Isabella was scared and quickly grabbed a KNIFE and wanted to eliminate the wolf/father.

"Stay back!,or I'm gonna eliminate you!..."Isabella said,The father/wolf stayed back while Isabella was holding the KNIFE.The wolf/father was crying and made a little cry noise like a dog.Isabella felt bad for the wolf and dropped the knife.

Isabella hugged the wolf and Henry smiled.Isabella didn't sleep a whole night waiting for food and her father.When it was morning,Henry then turned into a human again.Isabella was shocked to see the wolf transformed into her father.

"Father! is that you!..."Isabella said."Yes it's me my princess"Henry said.Isabella quickly hugged her Father and said "I'm sorry dad,ill promise not to be a brat anymore and be a good daughter"Isabella said."It's ok my princess your apology is accepted"Henry said.

Henry felt love and Isabella felt heartmelted.Henry went to the near science hospital on the forest that is completely free because he wanted to get rid of being a wolf.When Henry was healed he goes back home. Her daughter quickly hugged her when he got home.Henry and her daughter was now again living a normal life in the forest

THE END🦋
Hope you enjoy guys:)^^
Sorry if my story is bad..
And I'm sorry to if my English is bad...
BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT:)^^❤️