SimonxAlex Bottom POV Soft Top Fluffy

Simon 19(bi)
Alex 18 (gay)

Simon turned to face me in the bleachers of our college during a basketball game. "Hey, mate, do you want to ditch this?" Simon's eyes looked around at the other bored faces in the stands, pausing, then continuing, "Anywhere would be better, this game's mad boring. How about we go get smoothies or something?"
He was right, anywhere would be better than this. "Yeah, okay. You paying?" Simon gave a fake offended look like he was mad I asked. "Sure, mate, I'll pay. We have to go now before this game makes me puke."
In the parking lot, Simon got in his Sedan and cleared the garbage off of the passenger seat for me. "Come on, Alex, let's go, mate. Aussies don't have much patience."

At the smoothie place, Simon ran to the door and pulled it open, bowing for me while holding it open. We shared a quick laugh and went to the counter.
At our table, Simon made a sour face. "What's with the face?" He looked into my eyes and said grumpily, "I don't like my smoothie." He ordered kiwi strawberry, what could be bad about it? Simon must have sucked it up because he sat down and kept drinking it as if he won't let it win.
"You don't need to drink it, Simon."

He glared at me, drinking as much as he could before gripping his forehead. "Fucking cunt smoothie, brain freeze." I laughed at his pain and grabbed the smoothie from his hand, sticking the straw in my mouth and drinking. It was really good.
"Oi, that's mine! At least don't use my straw." "Why?" I pushed him my smoothie before he continued, "Because that's gay. Thanks, mate."

Is being gay a bad thing? I didn't take him as the homophobic type. We've known each other all year because we're dormmates, he's never led me to believe that about him. I was a bit stunned before he said, "What's with the face?" "Nothing. That game was bad, right?" "Awful, Alex."
There was a silence between us that created some tension. "Alex, I asked you here as a date." I was shocked that he just said it out of the blue.
"What do you think?" I always thought his accent was kinda cute. Maybe I like Simon. "Let's go back to the dorm."

Back in our room, Simon locked the door behind us and looked at me. "You never said anything, Alex. How do you feel about me?" I looked him in his eyes, thinking of my response. He's taken girls back to our dorm before, I know he's a player, and he might just be trying me out. The tension in the room was thick.

"Simon..." Our eye contact broke as I glanced at the floor. Simon stepped towards me and grabbed my chin, making me look up. I looked into his hazel eyes, the eyes that were searching for an answer. My mouth felt dry and my stomach filled with butterflies as I called my next action. I leaned in, connecting our lips.
It started as a peck that ended quickly, but it made Simon smile. "I like you a lot, Alex." Because I had no response, I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling his body close to mine. Simon's lips were soft against mine, they were perfect.

We disconnected and looked longingly into one another's eyes, knowing what we were doing tonight. He pulled my shirt over my head before shoving me back onto his bed, connecting our lips back while he crawled on top of me. My heart was thumping in my chest like the Telltale Heart. We took a short break to breathe when Simon ripped the shirt from his body. His body was toned, making me lust after him.
When he got back on top of me, his lips came back to mine, hovering there. "Alex, darling, I want to fuck you so hard tonight~" My arms wrapped up around his torso involuntarily. "Then do it, mate."

And like that, his mouth was back on mine, making out with me hard. Simon ran his hand down my bare torso gently, making my stomach fill with butterflies again. He traced the lines and curves of my body before finding my peck. He softly twisted my nipple in his fingers, making me feel more and more turned on by the minute. He pushed off of me and looked down at me. He started unbuttoning my jeans and slipping them off before throwing them out of the way. I starred with desire, and Simon stared right back. He lowered back on top of me but he didn't kiss me, he started to kiss my neck.
The butterfly kisses turned to love bites then hickeys before Simon made his way down to my chest. His kisses were soft and seductive, making me want him badly. One of his hands caressed my torso as he went lower, kissing my boxer waistband. I breathed hard from the teasing.
Simon stopped kissing and he took his hand back, taking all of the touches I needed away. A single finger ran over my bulge, tracing my shaft. I groaned, making Simon chuckle. He teased more by tracing my dick, getting me hard. "Do you want me?" He let me catch my breath before starting to kiss my inner thighs. My boxers were ripped off and my knees were over his shoulders in a swift movement, I was impressed. He spoke softly to me.
"Alex, you're beautiful- are you ready?" "What are you going to do to me?" He lowered his head close to my erect cock, poking it with his finger. "What do you want from me?" I groaned again from his teasing on my throbbing cock. "I want you to fuck me..." "Then I'll fuck you. Do you want me to eat your ass? Maybe... suck your dick?"
What do I want? Both sound fucking amazing... "Do you want me to pick? I'll eat you out so good, Alex. I'll deepthroat your throbbing cock, kiss the tip lightly, suck you dry." "You pick~"
His dirty words rang through my head, I could tell I was already leaking. Simon quickly had me flip over before putting his face in my ass. He started by circling my ass with his tongue slowly, picking up the once as I moaned. My dick was leaking precum and it throbbed from the lack of attention. Simon flicked his tongue while I held myself back from jerking my dick. His tongue wandered down to my balls and back multiple times before he committed to my balls, starting to suck on them. My body was in a sense of bliss.
Simon was back to my ass, tonguing me open. He switched from his tongue to his finger, circling and starting to stick it inside of me. I moaned my approval before he stuck it in. I gripped the sheet and moaned as quietly as I could. He started to push his finger in and out, prepping me for the later deep-dicking of my life. "Fuck~ That feels good!"
I couldn't hold back my pleasure after he added another finger to the mix. My face was smashed against the bedspread, silencing my moans. Simon pumped silently until I came onto his bed. The cum spurted out of my cock, dripping from me and staining the sheet. "You ready, mate?" "Please fuck me-" Simon was quick to grab the lube and condoms to silence my begging.

I heard the pack rip open, so I'm guessing he slid the condom over his hard cock. The lube clicked open and shut before the tip of his dick arrived at my ass. He held it in position and grabbed my ass. "Can I go?" "Please, Simon."
The thick dick slowly slid inside my ass, stretching me open. It felt really good, even when he stopped for adjustment. His cock slowly slid out and back in slowly, making me feel things I'd never felt before. Simon pulled my ass back on his cock and back, rocking my body on his bed. I could hear him suppressing his moans while I let mine escape. "Faster..."
Simon was pumping his cock into me hard and fast, edging me to orgasm. A knot formed in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck, dude, I'm close. I'm gonna cum-" My moans drowned out his words before I blew, shooting cum out of my cock. It sprayed on my chest and covered the sheet under me. Simon kept hitting his cock deep inside me, getting a little sloppier and slower. He held my hips tight against his body as he came, filling the condom. We collapsed and faced each other, sharing a deep kiss. His hand trailed its way over me, making me smile into the kiss. "And drinking out of your cup was gay."