An ending and an update-feelings on recent events

Dearest readers, 

I know many of you love and enjoy this little story despite some of the writing not being the best. But for over a year I have tried to ignore everything that J.K Rowling has said and done and try to separate the artist from the art. Unfortunately, now that she has slipped into holocaust denial and the denial of LGBTQ+ lives lost during that awful time, I simply can't anymore. I loved writing for this story and the escape it gave me from daily life, but seeing as I haven't updated this story in over two years and feel no joy in writing for it anymore, I think it's time to let it go. And if anyone wishes to adopt it, I am more than happy to give it up to someone who will give it the ending it deserves, simply give me a message. 

However, going forward, I will continue to write for this page even if it's not necessarily fanfiction related. I have been wanting to branch out into my own writing, not just spinning straw into thread so to speak, and I have been working on many things and even have a few chapters of two 'books' I want to write and maybe one day publish and a new idea. So, if you guys would like to read those, I have a few options that I think are interesting, just let me know if you guys would like to read those and I will post either another chapter to this about the ideas or post a message to the discussion bored.  

Sincerely, your devoted author, 

Campbell J.