8. My Love ✔️

(Jinkook)

Jungkook- army officer
Sad ending

Jungkook's POV:

"I Love You Jeon Seokjin"

"Shh! What are you doing love? Don't yell. And you haven't married me yet, but I guess Jeon seokjin sounds better. And I love you too jungkook" I coiled my hands around my love's waist. The most beautiful and precious human being is here, right in my arms. I love you so damn much baby.

"Hmm. My love is the best. I promise, when I will come back again, you will not be Kim anymore but a Jeon. And that is my promise Mr Jeon"

"I love you baby." He giggled when I kissed all over his face.

My love for you knows no bound, yeobo. Remember that I always love you no matter what. My Jeon Seokjin. I promise to marry you as soon as I can. I already have bought a ring and cannot wait furthermore to keep you in my arms forever.

A/N pov:

Their friends says that seokjin fell in love at first sight but jungkook fell deeper for him. Their love was pure, so genuine, no expensive gifts required. Only loving promises, kisses and cuddles. Jungkook's eyes were always on his love, his loving gaze following his movements. His eyes dripping with love and only love for his yeobo.

They fell in love during their University days. Jungkook and jin had different majors but some subjects were common as well as important for all students to be attended and there started the love story of Jeon jungkook and Kim seokjin. Who later became the best lovey dovey couple one could ever see. Bickerings, loving, fighting, making up, they went through all stages, they were known as old married couple the nickname given by their friends. Love is strength, Love is weakness.

********

Jin's pov:

You know everything and the fact that I can't leave you. Your memories will make me dance everyday.

I don't have anyone else other then you.
How can you leave me alone?

Y-you left me alone love, you b-b-brok-e your p-promise. Kookieeeeee. Why? Why? Answer me? How can you leave me alone? Who will hug me when I'm cold? Who will give me those loving cuddles and kisses? I HATE YOU! CHEATER! Y-you cheated on me. You left me. I t-told yo-u to not g-go then why did you leave me? Kookie your love is alone here, please come back to me! PLEASE!

I wish it could be so that God would grant my plea.
Where I could die instead of you

The place I don't find you, I believe that place doesn't exist.
There's nothing here by the name of God.

God! Are you happy? Y-you might be laughing at us right? H-how can you be so cruel to us?
My kookie is no more! H-he is NO MORE. How will I live without you my love? How can you love me so much that it is becoming so difficult to live without you?

"MR Kim"

"Mr Kim?"

"Kai, you can leave I will talk to him." TAE- TAE he knows my kookie is not dead. I stood up and ran to him.

"T-tae? M-my kookie, where is he? I know they are all lying, my love is strong he cannot die, please please." I knelt down holding tae's feet. Begging him.

"JIN!"

Taehyung's Pov:

"JIN!" I hold him tight. My baby brother.

"Jinnie look at me, c'mon baby, w-we need to go jungkook's waiting for you. Dont you want to see jungkook for the last time? C'mon brother, let's go" I know it is easy to say to forget him, I'm sorry I couldn't protect him jin. He is still wearing jungkook's shirt. I know you miss him, but this is how life works.