𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

💌

Izuku sighed, rolling over in bed. After five long years of holding back his true feelings for Katsuki, he had finally managed to gather the courage to tell him. His plan was already in action. The letter, along with the box of chocolates, had been left in the slot next to Katsuki's dorm room's door. He had managed to do so without being seen, so now, all he had to do was wait. Wait until something happens.

He knew the letter he left behind was long, and not the type of thing Bakugou was really into. But it was the only way he felt comfortable actually telling his best friend about his feelings. 

While a freckled greenette struggled to keep his calm, a hot-headed blonde was headed to his dorm room after a steaming shower. Although most of his classmates showered every two days, Bakugou preferred cleansing himself every day. It was the most relaxing part of his tough days, feeling the warm water trickle down his scarred body. 

"Bakubro, the guys and I are goin' out, wanna join? Mina's coming too. Just for a few beers." Kirishima chanted, spotting his blonde friend roaming through the halls. Katsuki looked over his shoulder, taking in the sight of a happy red-head. 

"I was heading for some homework, and a nap." He bluntly responded. In all honesty, going out with his friend was not something he enjoyed doing. He loved his group very much, but he also loved spending time alone. 

"Oh, alright then. Have fun doing that." Eijirou responded, watching the blonde embark the elevator with a shrug. The teen let out a sigh as he pressed the correct button, soon being brought up to the fourth floor of the building, where his dorm room was. At this time of the day, 8PM, nobody was around. They all mostly went out before curfew time, or sat in the common room. 

As the blonde hurried towards his room, ruby eyes spotted a something placed delicately in the slot, next to his door. He stopped, recognizing the pink heart-shaped box, along with a letter, folded neatly. 

Valentine's day. The one day of the year Katsuki absolutely loathed. He didn't see the point in writing love confessions to people, or give out flowers and chocolate. Sure, it's a sweet gesture, but if you truly think about it, it all amounts to nothing. 

"What coward is too fuckin' scared to tell me this shit face to face?" Bakugou grumbled, grabbing the box, along with the letter as he pushed open the door to his dormitory. He flipped open the letter, brows furrowing at the pink hearts that had been drawn in marker in hopes to make the letter more aesthetic. His eyes quickly trailed over the rest of the paper, sighing at the enormous amount of words. Plus, the cursive handwriting made it difficult for the blonde to actually read, which is why he took a seat on his bed to focus.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒦𝒶𝒸𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃...

𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀. 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝓊𝓉.