(27), fights and feelings

chapter twenty seven; fights and feelings[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter twenty seven; fights and feelings[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly and tienna were inside of tienna's room as kensly went over what happened with matt two days ago. "i feel like i might be getting over the situation that just passed you know." kensly shrugged.

it was true, after their conversation at chickfila it brought the girl and boy back to how they used to be. kensly shook her head as she sighed and let her head fall into her hands.

"why did he have to kiss that girl?" she asked softly.

tienna chuckled. "oh my gosh."

kensly brought her head up. "what?"

"you like matt."

"no i don't. why are you assuming that." kensly's arms crossed.

"because ever since you told me about the situation nonstop it's always you just talking about how he kissed a girl." tienna stated.

kensly started to stutter, her words were all over the place as she tried to come up with an excuse to say. "that doesn't matter." she pointed.

tienna moved her finger away. "oh yes it does. why are you so worried about him kissing a girl?" she interrogated. "you two are just bestfriends right?"

"okay!" kensly yelled. "i may like matt."

"kensly."

"i like matt!" she admits loudly, slapping her hands over her mouth quickly after. "oh shit. i like matt."

tienna nodded with a proud smile on her face now that she knows the two true feelings for each other. "when did you start liking him?"