(28), one month later

chapter twenty eight; one month later[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

& yes i needed a time skip

🪷🕯🍃[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

it's been a month and kensly and matt hasn't talked since his almost fight with joseph. matt was mad at her after that day and she became mad at him. tienna, chris and nick didn't know what else to do honestly with the two. they couldn't even go out as a group anymore, they would have to go out with just the three of them and see the girl and boy different days.

if you asked both matt and kensly how they feel they would tell you that everything is fine when really, it wasn't. kensly needed time after matt basically checked her and she did block joseph on everything she had him on.

she knew matt was right but she didn't want to text him and say that. and matt on the other hand didn't regret what he said to the girl because he knew that's what she needed to hear.

he just missed her, even if things were awkward, he would rather have her around where things were awkward then not being around each other at all.

right now, kensly was cuddled up under her blankets as she laid down listening to music on her phone. her door opened and in came her mom, she walked over and sat down on the girl's bed.

feeling the bed sink a little, kensly paused her music and looked up to see her mom. her eyebrows furrowed with confusion at the lady's presence.

"i'm sorry." her mom spoke.

"what?"kensly pushed herself to sit up on the bed.

"i know after your dad died i have been the worst mom ever to you and you didn't deserve that." her mom softly explained her apology. "and i know that i wasn't there when you needed me with your matt situation and going to see your father's grave and i now hate myself for that. you are an excellent daughter and you need an excelling mom. i love you. and for that reason, i wil be checking myself into rehab."

kensly's eyes widened, her eyebrows rose as she gasped at the news she had received. "wow mom. i accept your apology, and i think it's a good thing for you."

her mom smiled, for the first time in a year. "you know i let alcohol control me and it interferes with our relationship, can you not just accept my apology but forgive me?" she asked.

kensly smiled with her teeth. "absolutely. come here mom." she held her arms open asking for her mom to hug her.

and she did, she hugged her mom. it felt as if one weight has been released from off of her shoulders. but the other weight was still there.

 but the other weight was still there

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 ]

fantabulous 5
unorganized-gal🍃: kensly
pissymatt💧: matt
titibby💞: tienna
crackbaby😖: chris
the best💋: nick

unorganized-gal🍃
hey....

crackbaby😖
GASP
HAVE YOU RISEN FROM THE DEAD??

unorganized-gal🍃
hush
where's everyone else?

titibby💞
HERE
HEYYY BABE

the best💋
oh my gosh
kensly where have you been all my
lifeeeeeeee

pissymatt💧
👋🏻

crackbaby😖
👀👀
oouuuuu

unorganized-gal🍃
shut up chris
but my mom is going to rehab
& i am gonna have the house to myself
& would you guys wanna come over?

crackbaby😖
DEFINITELY

unorganized-gal🍃
matt can come too

pissymatt💧
thanks

titibby💞
it's like God answered our prayers

unorganized-gal🍃
hush just hurry up

🪷

next chapter will be something. ;)