day 1

Everyone has their believes about myths and legends. However, some things are just too real to believe.

I have a family of 3, me my daughter and my son. I adopted them both and have taken them on like their my own, and ever since I adopted them, they were kind to me.

I work at a company called Async, a type of place that keeps secrets like area 5. I was a scientist but was kicked from my role of that and moved to being a yellow hazmat guy whose job is to investigate mysterious places.

My first day as one of the yellow hazmat guys, I was told to investigate THE BACKROOMS. At this time, I just acted like I knew what the backrooms are because I don't actually know what they are. My boss told me and my group about the backrooms, and this was the information we were told: Peak corners before we turn around them, if you hear a noise run, you're never alone, if you enter you never come back and lastly stick together.

This frightened me, and I asked, "What if we don't want to do this?" But of course, we had to. As we were about to enter the backrooms, I was stopped, and I turned around as my boss said, "Take this shotgun, you'll need it." I took it from his hand and followed on the group holding a rope in my other hand.

This rope was so if we got lost, we could get back safely, but later in the story, this rope may be doom.

As my group and I stumble further into the backrooms, we hear a crunch sound like a wire being cut with wire cutters. It was a snap, thud sound which suddenly made me and my group jump and we did not know were it came from but from what my boss told me, I thought I had an idea of what it was.

I held out my shotgun and shouted "Where ever and whoever you are, come out now or I'm forced to violence!" But there was no answer from the cause of the sound.

We all looked at each other and kept on walking through the backrooms until we found a ladder leading up into a small, metal hole. We all took turns entering the hole and went deeper into the backrooms.

What we saw next was the most frightening thing we saw in our lives...