CHAPTER 1

The sound of raindrops woke me up just in time to get ready and leave for my new job. In a few days i'm starting to teach literature history at both of the schools for good and evil. I haven't been there since i left the school about 9 years ago. If i'm being honest, i don't miss that place that much, being more specific, i don't miss the people that went to school with me. But at least i don't have to deal with them. Well, i do have to teach mini-thems daily but i'm sure the kids aren't as stuck up as their parents were. Okay, quick back story. I'm Drizella's daughter, which makes me the step-niece of cinderella. But even tho i come from a family of nevers, (well, except our beloved step-family of course), i was sent to the school for good. And of course that the year i start going to school there has to be chaos. Two readers came to our school and caused complete havoc and put mine and so many other students' lives. It took as all time but we got over it. And i'm happy i don't have to see either of them again.

As i was walking down the stairs to get on my way to the schools, i saw a letter on my table, with the school for good and evil stamp. Maybe they cancelled this semester? I walked over to the table and tore the letter open. It was from professor dovey, one of the only people who kept me sane during the school years. I was happy to hear from her. But before i could get too happy, i read the context.

Dear Georgia,

I'm sorry this letter is short but i have a lot of preparations and paper work to do before the school starts and i wanted you to hear this from me.

Oh god.

The school master... he invited Sophie and Agatha to give lectures to both schools every week, so to spare all the travelling they'll be staying with us in the school. And, (i am so sorry) because of our shortage in dorms and offices Sophie and Agatha will be sharing a room and bathroom with you. Don't worry tho, they're going to have their own office. Although one of them might come and work at your office while you're teaching.

Again, i'm sorry this is such a short letter but i wanted you to hear it from me instead of going in blind.

Can't wait to see you !

Best regards, Professor Clarrissa Dovey.

P.S- about a year after you left a new dean for the school for evil came in, her name is Lady Lesso, i think you'll grow fond of her.

Geez, that was a 100- words- bomb. Hell now i have to share a room with the 2 girls i can't stand. This is going to be fun.

I wanted to get there before sophie and agatha so i can catch the better corner of the room. Childish, i know, but that's the least i dsereve.

I made myself coffee while reading the letter over and over, trying to find a solution to the sophie and agatha situation. And after i decided to just ignore and avoid them the best i can, something- no, someone else started occupying my mind. The new dean, Lady Lesso. "Ma'am, your carriage is ready." One of the maids called from the front yard. I finished my coffee and got in.

During the ride all i could actually thing of was Lady Lesso. Is she young? Is she nice? Well that's a probably no to the second question, considering she is the dean of the school for evil. But, Dovey said i will grow fond of her, so that means she has to have a nice side. And i might just be lucky enough to see it.

The carriage stopped in front of the front entrance of the school for good. As i got out of the carriage i saw Dovey walk towards me. "Georgia, you're here! God, i haven't seen you in like 9 years is it?" she chuckles and brings me into a hug. "It's so nice to see you again, Dovey." i replied with a smile. She then went to grab some of my bags to help me carry them to my room. "We gotta be quick or we'll be late to staff meeting."

We reached my room and i put the bags on the main bed they set up 2 more beds on the other side of the room, but they didn't look very comfortable. Me and Dovey quickly went down to the meeting and i sat next to her and in front of a gorgeous red head woman. She smiled at me and i smiled back. Before either of us could say anything the school master came in and started the meeting. "Hello everyone, as you all probably know, we have 3 new teachers this school year. Georgia, Sophie and Agatha. Georgia will be the only one teaching while Sophie and Agatha will give lectures every week during the semester, and if goes well, during the entire year. I will keep this meeting short i just need to go over some stuff first."

After that was over, the mysterious red head walked towards me and introduced herself. "Lady Lesso, dean of the school for evil." Ah, so this is the woman Dovey was talking about. "Georgia, as you already know, but i prefer Gia. nice to meet you" she nodded her head and smiled. "Likewise. Care for a walk?" i was tired but a walk with her sounded nice so i accepted. "Sure, why not."

A/N-

hey y'all !! this is my new lady lesso fan fiction and i hope you enjoy it ! Also, should i put it on ao3 as well?