Chapter 1- Meet me

just to let you all know, this is not real, this is just my 'fantasy' about TNA and my character 'Steph Hardy' This is written in first person. As I said, please don't hate me if I get something wrong or this seems really far fetched. This is my own idea of the TNA roster and what it's like, it is not up to date in real time. This will include the WWE and yes the same goes, it's my own version of it, okay? thanks xx

Well, what is there to say? Obviously, my name is Steph Hardy. I'm 24 and surprisingly I know a lot about myself. I suppose i's because I hear it so often. I am 5 ft 10 in and I weigh 190 pounds. For those who don't know me I am a professional wrestler with TNA. But, you see, not only am I a professional wrestler, I am also the worlds first woman to fight in a males division, and of course I take full advantage of that. I often challenge guys to all kinds of crazy match and I'm not afraid of making my feelings and opinions known, although I do like to stay to my own knockouts division. I am also not alone in my business, not at all, I have two brothers, Matt and Jeff Hardy. We did have a sister, a year older than me, a beautiful girl, Jessica was her name. she was very tall and thin and had amazing ginger hair way past her waist, she had green eyes and a dazzling smile, I miss her lots now... She died in a car accident. I was there. We were at a coffee shop but she left something in the car and went back to get it. I watched her cross the road, engrossed in her phone. Then all of a sudden a car came speeding around the corner. I remember thinking it was a bad idea for her to cross there... I heard he scream... Her scream... I still dream and replay the moments over and over, but I always wake up just before the impact... Back to my brothers. They. Are. Amazing. Nothing more to be said. I'm not so close with Matt, our past isn't that great, we didn't really get on as children, well that's and understatement, but that's another story for another day. Me and Jeff are as close as can be, he's helped me through so much and he was the one who got me into wrestling. We have three cousins, but again, another story for another time.

In the looks department I'm as generic as any other knockout, but worse. I often get called barbie. I'm really short which is embarrassing and quite problematic in this business. My figure is, well. Pronounced and maybe a little distracting to some people. I have blonde hair and a side fringe. My hair always flies out and does whatever, looking like a lion mane. I have azure blue eyes and I have this way of smirking that always seems to give guys the wrong idea. Personality wise I'm funny, quick witted and likable. most people would describe me as funny, bubbly and likable, one out of three isn't too bad, right? I have a tattoo of a dragon on my lower back and a heart with wings across my shoulder. I drew it myself.

okay, I hope this is okay, sorry if it's really long, some action will be happening in the next chapter and Steph Hardy will make HISTORY!!!! bye! xx