23

Kasie sniffled as she admired the two-day-old ink that decorated her body in the bathroom mirror of her jet

Kasie sniffled as she admired the two-day-old ink that decorated her body in the bathroom mirror of her jet. The tattoos were sentimental to her life's story and to see them done so beautifully meant more than she could explain.

Steve was so respectful about her tattoos; he listened to her story and made sure to ink her with perfection. Although he was used to hearing stories about what tattoos mean to his clients, Kasie's was different.

Like everyone saw from the outside, Kasie's life was perfect. She'd gone to school for free, started a successful business, had wonderful parents, and seemed to live the dream.

But the parts that people didn't know- the bad, dark, and ugly- although they weren't mentioned or seen as much didn't mean that they weren't a major part of her life.

In fact, in addition to the good, the bad parts helped shape her into the wonderful, powerful businesswoman that she is today and with the help of Steve and Jayson, her story could still be a seen part of her as it was now on her, permanently.

"'Roe, you good in there?" Jayson asked from outside the bathroom door. He thought he heard her crying but just thought she was taking a shit or something.

"Yeah, I'm good." She smiled softly. "Can you help me take off my saniderm?" She asked, opening the door for him.

"You was crying? Wassup, talk to me." He asked softly, noticing a tint of red on her nose.

"Nothing's wrong." She assured him. "I just- I really like them; they mean a lot to me. Thank you." She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Jayson knew that Kasie wanted tattoos before, it was a conversation they had on one of their late-night talks, so he made sure to call Steve ahead of time and tell him that Kasie would be getting something done too.

No matter how late it was, or how tired he was, Jayson always remembered every minute detail that Kasie told him. He was in love with everything about her, especially how she could go on, and on about subjects that she was passionate about.

When they'd take the time out of their days to talk as a couple, and learn from each other, he always went to sleep feeling more connected with her than he had before.

As the days they spent together continued to progress, they started to become one unit while also maintaining their individuality; they were becoming the perfect team.

"It's nothing, baby. Stop crying though, you know I don't like that shit." He kissed away the pout on her lips.

"You make me so mad." She groaned frustratedly.

"What did I do?" He chuckled, still kissing her.

"You're so perfect for me. That's why I fuck with Brandy heavy, that's my dawg." She ran her nails through his beard, looking deeply and lovingly into his eyes.