The Awakening

(Y/n) POV
"Man school sucked ass today," I said exhausted while walking home from school

"Probably because you only enjoy culinary you fat fuck" said one of my friends more specifically James now this mf literally has the body of a damn stick figure so I'm gonna let that one slide since I have meat on my body.

"Now that was uncalled for I am very fit I'm just a bit chubby on ma stomach , so how bout you go to Outback Steakhouse and order somethin to put some Meat on ya body you malnourished lookin ass mf" ok I may have not let it slide but who cares right?

"Damn, me personal-"

"Shut yo ass up speedy"James said, to his left was another one of our friends Damian, but we just call him speedy he was a freshman hanging out with some sophomores but we know how to be good role models around him (sometimes).

"So you just gonna let him talk to you like that?" Called someone from behind who was my main boi/brother from another mother My cousin Amare Lee (L/n) but our family calls him Man Man, it really just stuck with him. If you saw the relationship me and him had without knowing we were cousins you could say we were brothers.

"So what are y'all planning on doing for today ?" James asked curiosity Clearly in his voice did I also mention that this dude has way too much time on his hands? He grinds either Fortnite or GTA on the daily .... no life.

"Probably just grind more dragon stones on dokkan, I need to save them for the new SSJ Goku & Vegeta that's coming in part 2, "I said planning the way mom would think I need for "homework" now that's something I don't even wanna talk about right now.

"Man, that's all you ever play anymore didn't you already pull both birdku and cooler?" Speedy said annoyed about my dokkan luck.

"Yep and that cooler goes hard," I said pride oozing from my voice as I spoke "but alas I must part ways with you kind fellows and regroup with you all later," I said taking a bow mockingly.

"Cya" everyone said as we went our separate ways "Sheesh seven-period days throughout most of the week is stressful," I thought not noticing a white semi-truck heading my way.

Me:

The truck:

The truck:

"OH SHIT" *CRASH*

"OH SHIT" *CRASH*

Also if you have any feedback or instructive criticism to give me for making stories please tell me I will be glad to improve the story for everyone I'll also rework this chapter sooner or later for more lore,