You & I.

"Ah! It's such a beautiful day." John breathed in the humid air, the sun warming his skin.
A soft breeze whistled by, rustling the weeds of the green field. John turned around to see Vriska coming up behind, letting out a gasp "Whew! Remind me to never climb mountains again... John?" The troll looked at her matespirt to see him sitting down near the edge of the valley, looking at the river rushing down below them.
Vriska grinned & sighed, walking toward the boy & kneeled next to him.
"You like the nature, huh, Egbert?"
John looked back at her & smiled "Who doesn't? It's always really peacefully.." He said quietly, looking at her with his genuine eyes.
Vriska laughed & gently punched him in the shoulder "Don't give me that look."
He laughed "What look? You mean the look I give you when you look so beautiful? Oh wait--you always look beautiful."
Vriska felt a smile tug at her lips, looking at him with love as the breeze blew their hair. The troll leaned in & gave him a slight kiss on the forehead. John chuckled a bit & locked his eyes at the flowers for a few minutes.
Varieties of colors swarmed in the green & John didn't know which one to choose, until he spot only one of a kind of a tulip.
It was a light blue, like the sky almost. He got up & went over to the bright flower.
As he did, Vriska called after him. "John?"
John didn't respond, he just fled after the tulip. Picking it delicately, he hid it behind him self as he turned back to his matespirt.
Vriska looked at him, puzzled "What were you do-" before she could finish, the boy held out the tulip & looked at her, a slight red on his cheeks "Blue is a beautiful color. It's perfect & stunning, just like you. It's your color, Vriska."
A few silent moments later, John found himself flung into the grassy ground, arms wrapped around his neck.
Vriska laughed & smiled "John.. You're such a nerd. But you're my nerd. I love you. So much." She whispered & laughed softly, digging her head into his shoulder.
John grinned. Happiness filled in his heart. "I love you too, Vriska." He muttered into her hair, wrapping his arms around her waist.

And the two lay there until their hearts content, as they both watched the sunset go down.