1. It has already begun

[ All name, locations, products used in this book are fictitious

[ All name, locations, products used in this book are fictitious. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings or damage anyone's reputation. The story is completely imaginary and have no real world meaning. Thank you. ]

Love. I also once fell in love - at least I thought. That person was my whole world. His charming point was that he was serious about everything including me and our relationship. He had big plans for our future too. But turned out that it was all a lie. His plans were just mere words, without any ground. That's why I dumped him and our relationship ended. I always wondered how people can move on so easily, after saying that they can't live without each other - now I know. Your love fades away the second you gets to know the ugly truth behind the beautiful lies. I wasn't any different.

I walked through the snowy path, after ending my relationship on new year's eve. Wow! now I was all alone for new year - or maybe not? I entered a cafe, hoping to have some nice coffee to cure my heavy heart. Although, I was the one ending the relationship, I still feel bad for some reason. " Excuse me! can I sit here? " a voice took me out of my thoughts. If I have imagined anything about today, I wouldn't have thought that I'd agree someone to join me for coffee right after my breakup. But he wasn't just 'someone'. He was possibly the most good-looking guy i've ever seen. From his eyes to his lips, every part of his face looked perfect.

" You're already sitting " i smilingly replied to the guy sitting opposite to me. He had a constant smile on his face which made me forget that I came here after breaking up with my ex. " You're alone? " i don't know why he asked but i nodded.
" You're alone too! "and as I said that, he laughed softly. He liked my humour probably or maybe he just wanted the conversation to go on, just like I wanted.
" I wasn't alone. I just cancelled the person I supposed to be with " He responded. It caught me off guard when he mentioned someone else , indicating that I just happened to meet him. Which was true anyway. " Why did you cancel them? " I asked out of curiosity. He drank a sip of coffee, looking outside and then again at my eyes. " Just felt like it. I don't want to meet her anymore ."

He was a smooth talker. I never got drawn to someone who was just good with words - but he was certainly different. As I finished my cup of coffee, few messages popped up on my phone screen with buzz. They were from that jerk, who was trying to get back with me. " It hasn't been even a day and this asshole.." with a sigh i mumbled some words and switched off the phone. That guy noticed and he got the idea just by my reaction to the messages. " Did you break up with him? " I shouldn't talk about such stuffs with a stranger, but something about him made me spill it. " Yeah! I dump him " another sigh left my mouth.

He suddenly came near to me, his face leaning just an inch away from mine. He touched my cheeks with his fingers making me breathless and then got an eyelash from the corner of my nose.Well i thought something else. " Here! you can make a wish " he gently put that eyelash on the back of my hand and i couldn't help but laugh. " that's a very old tradition " Yet i made a wish - wish to stop the time because i didn't want to go back home. He asked what wish i made, but i refused to say and instead asked him what he would ask if he had a choice. He smiled and said, " I'd wish that time would stop ". Did he read my mind or something? Whatever it was, it made my cheeks turned red and i felt my face getting hot.

The conversation was easy and simple, something i'd like. He didn't put much meaning to what we were saying and i could really understand the flow of our conversation. It was nice talking to him.

" I want to see him again ugh ".

" You should've just asked for his name and number. How in the world can I find this mysterious guy of yours based on this? " Minji scoffed. She was right. I should've asked him his name at least - i'm such a fool. I slightly punched the wall with a laugh. We were standing at the terrace, as Minji wanted to have some fresh air. Many students skip their classes just to come here in the terrace, which has the best view of the whole institute. Minji suddenly pointed a guy, standing on the other edge with his friends and said, " You see that guy? he's in music, my junior. He said he wants to have a drink with you ". I looked at the guy - he was facing the other side. To be honest I wasn't interested in anyone at that moment. I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I wanted to have some alone time now. " He's pretty popular with girls " Minji added. " I don't care Minji. You know my situation. Not looking for anything at present. " She furrowed her eyebrows as I spoke up. I mean yeah I was talking about a guy while ago, but that doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with him. " I'm just curious about him. " I added looking at Minji's sarcastic look, she laughed.

" You're pretty but you attract the losers only. Your taste in man is just yuck " She always says that. I guess she's right. My dating history is not something i'm proud of. " I hope a good guy just falls in my lap "

Other than my dating history, I also hate the drinking parties with classmates. I never joins them, or should i say my ex never let me join them. I'm socially awkward so it's hard for me to stand a chance to speak in those gatherings. But today, I'm here because Minji forced the hell out of me. But I think I did right, coming here.

" Y/n, this is Lee Heeseung! He's a freshman in my department. " I met that guy again, his name was lee heeseung. I didn't know what to say when Minji introduced me to him, so I just nervously approached my hand. " Hi! I'm Y/n ", he shook my hand softly. " Hey Y/n, nice to meet you again. We're the same age, so I'll just speak casually to you ".

" Again? Did you meet her before? " Jake instantly questioned, which caught me off guard for real. I looked awkward, " Did we? " I said. " No I guess. I just saw her in the campus " Heesung probably got the idea that I was nervous there, so he immediately changed the subject thereafter.

Heeseung...
is fun to be with. The drinking games that i always hated, seemed fun to play when playing with him. The way our eyes met time to time, i could already know that he was glad to meet me as much as i am. " What is it?! why Heeseung keeps on starring at you? " Minji whispered in my ear, I noticeably blushed probably.
" He's not " I answered keeping my cool but I was already getting hot because of the gathering - so i just went outside to get some fresh air.

Heeseung followed me, which I didn't notice. As I inhaled the cold air standing outside the shop, he tapped on my shoulder making me jump at the sudden touch. " Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you " he was considered to say a sorry. Then he pulled out a pack of ciggerate from one of his pockets and offered me. I refused. " By the way, why didn't you tell them that we met once? " He caught me off guard. Honestly, I didn't know myself why I was so scared to tell them that we met once.
" It just startled me. I didn't know that you were a student here, so I kinda felt awkward. " Heeseung laughed and casually patted my head. " But I felt great " I looked up at him straightly when he worded that. He smoked out on the other direction and then looked at me straightly back. " I wanted to see you again " Ah! this guy is bad for my heart.

🐰: a vote would be really appreciated. thank you <3