Theme Song!

'Were on the edge of greatness'

Swift Wind flies past Adora, who is on a cliff overlooking the Fright Zone with a serious expression, sword in hand.

'Turning darkness to light'

Glimmer, Y/N, and Bow run up from behind her and Adora smiles as she sees them. Y/N hugs Adora's waist, and Bow slings an arm around Adora's shoulders, smiling. Glimmer teleports next to Y/N and side hugs her, Y/N slinging an arm around her shoulders.

'We're right beside you ready to fight'

Adora smiles at everyone and everyone smiled back. She lifted up the sword and the runestone glowed.

'Were gonna win in the end!'

Adora, now She-ra, smiles, thrusts her sword forward and smiles eyes glowing and electric blue.

'We must be strong'

Mermista is shown in mermaid form jumping out of the water with a wave behind her, and she smiles as she dives back into the water.

Frosta uses her power to create ice shards, and smiles.

'and we must be brave'

Perfuma creates a lot of flowers and smiles as she appears from one of them.

Entrapta smiles as she uses her hair to lift up her mask.

'we must be brave'

Y/N smiles as she uses her power to create a circle of fire around her, and she punches a wave of fire through the middle. All the fire dies down and reveals the fright zone.

'We gotta find every bit of strength that we have'

Catra glares and extends her claws while Hordak and Shadow Weaver turn their heads with a glare.

'and never let it go ~nooo'

She-ra and Catra are clashing their weapons with each other, She-ra's being the sword and Catra's being an electric staff. Catra pushes She-ra, and She-ra stumbles back to Glimmer, Y/N, and Bow, who are already in a fighting position ready to fight by her side. They all smile at each other, and She-ra raises the sword with a proud smile.

'we must be strong'

-------

A/N

hope that was easy to visualize lol

working on episode two!! So stay tuned!!

Love youuu! <33