𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒

Book 1 is close to it's end!

"Those lighting bolts are huge!" Usopp exclaimed, "We're going to end up as sky dust if we stay here!"

The three snowman's appeared in front of them, freaking Usopp and Nami out.

"Those snowman's just moved!"

"I think they're kind of cute."

"How can you find those things cute, Robin!"

"Lia-sama gave us a mission."

"Lia sent you guys?" Robin asked.

Yuri nods, "She said to bring you guys to the ship!"

"We're saved!" Usopp said, "Thanks Lia!"

"Everyone! Hurry to the ship! I'll get Luffy and bring him back!" Nami said.

"Alright! Got it!" Usopp said, before Nami left.

Everyone watched Nami as she drove off.

"Hurry, Robin!" Usopp said, helping Sanji who's unconscious, "We have to carry these guys to the ship somehow!"

"Wyper!" Aisa exclaimed, seeing Wyper awake.

Then Gan Fall woke up.

"Weird old guy!" Usopp said, "Thank goodness! You're awake! We have no time to lose. Can you walk?"

"So, Enel has started it." Gan Fall said.

"Let's hurry. There's nothing else we can do here." Robin said.

"Wyper..." - Aisa

Laura, Amane and Yuri jumped on Robin's shoulders when the lightning bolt became more powerful.

"Damn it! He isn't holding back! We have to get out of here! Everything's done for! Ahhh! Why are you guys melting!?" Usopp asked the mini snowman's while holding Sanji.

"We only melt when Lia has a fever, but when she's sick of something else, we tend to disappear." Laura explained.

"So, you're saying that Lia has a fever?" Usopp asked.

Robin nods, "Yeah. She wasn't feeling good."

*With Conis*

Conis takes off Lia's sweatshirt, revealing her bandages around her chest and place a cool, damp washcloth on Lia's forehead.

"How can she be so reckless!?" Conis exclaimed, and looks at Su, "How can I calm down when her temperature is 107?!"

Conis bits her lips as she watch Lia groan in pain.

Conis quickly went to grab a bunch of ice bag and place them around Lia's body.

"This should help reduce her fever!" Conis said.