25

Smiling as they walked into the meeting area, Jayson and Kasie looked around the beautiful venue in which all the guests sat

Smiling as they walked into the meeting area, Jayson and Kasie looked around the beautiful venue in which all the guests sat. It was just a little over two hundred people who would be attending the wedding, and although they weren't all in attendance as of yet, the people that would be involved in the wedding ceremony and the festivities before then were, so that was a plus.

Everyone else would be flying down the day of the wedding which was just two days from now and everyone would be gone by the 8th, with an exception of Kasie & Jayson, Kareem & Chasidy, Luciano & Amara, and of course the soon-to-be-married couple who would all be going back to their respective areas on the 12th.

Kasie and Sasha would be giving an introductory speech for all of the guests and just laying down some house rules since they were all here on an all-expense paid trip, courtesy of Dante, Luciano, and Kareem.

Even though there wasn't much that they needed to mention other than the basics: being mindful and respectful of the new environment, have fun, and most importantly no drama.

But, both Sasha and Kasie knew that this trip wouldn't come and go without at least a tiny smidge of drama, so they were both trying to mentally prepare themselves to deal with whatever bullshit comes their way. Mostly, they knew that the Johnsons would be the main cause of the drama, so they chose to just expect the unexpected.

Although, nothing in their mental arsenals could prepare them for what they would experience for the next five days. While Sasha's parents, Royce & Ayanna had been invited to the wedding, Sasha's estranged sister, Sanaa wasn't, and Kasie's ex, Sinclair definitely wasn't invited. So why were they all here?

Well, that's simple. Royce & Ayanna, being the people they are, decided to invite their eldest daughter, Sanaa, once they were informed that she wasn't invited. In addition to their already invasive tendencies, they decided to add fuel to the fire and allow Sanaa to invite Kasie's ex, Sinclair.

Sinclair and Kasie dated for a total of three years at the beginning of Kasie's career, and as previously stated, she was unable to form a real, deep connection with him; she couldn't love him. Even though she'd say she loved him, she knew she didn't mean it- don't get it twisted, she's not some heartless bitch that just wanted to drag Sinclair around-- no, far from it actually.

She just didn't love him on a deeper level; she didn't love Sinclair like she loves Jayson. She was never able to get on that level with him for some odd reason that still to this day she can't figure out. It was more like she loved him as a close friend. She cared about him; his well-being, mental, physical, family, and things of that nature. But that's all it was.

They'd have sex and of course, that was pleasurable for Kasie and especially for Sinclair, but again, there wasn't a deeper connection between the two that would boost their sex lives to the next level.

That was something that Kasie had quickly figured out was the difference between Sinclair and Jayson-- not that she was deliberately comparing the two, it was just a thought. She realized that since she actually liked Jayson, on a deep level, that's what made their sex so strong and intimate.