chapter 1 the attack

Starting off this story rain and Abigail are both dating and have been since they were 14, they are both 19 and still mad I'm love with each other. Currently this place takes in as Abigail was running to tell rain about the attack...

Rain: as im chilling with my snowman i see Abigail running at me she goes and gives me a big hug and she says*Rain (paints) theres a ZOMBIE OUTBREAK AND WE SHOULD GET OUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM*

i stand there hugging abby shocked about what i just heard and i start thinking about all the bad possibilitys that could happen to Abigail and how i should protect her with my life
*umm rain you okay? * i then snap out of it and look at her.. She has the cutest eyes in the whole world and i know i gotta protect her... Okay abby lets go get our weapons *okay rain she smiles*
We both go home and i get my sword and she gets her arrows we both try to stick together killing our freinds that are now zombies we both get split up and try to survive on our own. As im about to get bit from behind one of my friends come and stab the zombie in the chest i look behind me and see 2 other survivors behind the guy that just saved me... I thank him and we all get into a group and we try to look for Abigail wich i don't see her anywhere i start to get really scared and my group is getting ready to leave then as they finally agreed to close the gate i see Abigail running towards me i tell them to stop the gate but it wouldn't stop i cross my fingers hoping shes makes it i hold it gate with all my strength just 1 second before she makes it, we both hug and kiss and me and the gang+abby go to look for a better place to live and survive. As we walk we just kill the zombies that get in the way and i stand in a snowy mountain looking at Abigail and think how far we came to surviving this together.

Abigail: as we were all walking i look behind me and i just see rain staring off into the night sky.. I go up to him and i hold his hand, i tell him every thing will be okay and i lead him back to the group...  We all find a dafe place to camp for a bit until hero Brian randomly comes and killes our friends quickly then he spawns right in front of rain and he quickly disarms the pickaxe from him and starts hitting him from all over, hero Brian falls to the ground and teleports away.. I hug rain and we both start running together away from the hords of zombies.............

Sorry for the short story i was in a rush and i just wanted to see them together already gn y'all and ill post against soon shortly also this story might have a little sex in it bc im a horny fuck okay gn