? |ᑕᕼ. 1

(a/n: like i said in the description english isn't my first language and some of these events may have happened to me)

(!!NOT YET EDITED!!)

.

Aug. 15, 2022

'𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.'

..

Wendy Albrecht, Age 16, studied in **** since kinder. She's made a lot of friends ever since she was in kindergarten but some of them transfered in another school, the school she was in was a private school, a Catholic one too even if there's a lot of students who are either mean, rude, and swears a lot.

The friends that Wendy made which were James, Dianna, Kathlyn, William, Yael, George, Kirby, and more that she probably doesn't remember.

Before face to face classes she's always outgoing, extroverted, and kind of popular.

But when COVID started she became more, well.. kind of mean, introverted, hates people. But she swore that face to face classes would change the way she is.

...

‘𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬.’ Was what Wendy was thinking when she got in the borders of the school. She got so nervous that she was actually trembling for the first time, she's never felt this much fear since, y'know, forever.

‘𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 9 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮. 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰...’

Wendy knew what was gonna happen when she saw William, Dianna, Yael and Kath. Wendy started hearing “Is that really Wendy?” and “She might be even more taller than Dianna” as soon as she heard that familiar voice, it was Yael. Later on she saw her old friend, Nowella Jane or just Nowella, basically everyone was recognizable, just a few slight changes.

Yael had long hair, he looked like Eren Yeager..
Dianna also has long hair.
William, idk fluffy hair
Kath has long hair like usual
Nowella is just basically Nowella

Wendy was basically the only one that's not really recognizable.

(short chapter because i have to eat lunch 😭)

|323 words|