Uhmm, Excuse me, I can see everything...

Luo Binghe was innocently cleaning his room and rearranging it. He was curious to see if standing on his bed would finally get him tall enough to peek out that damn window that was built way too high. When he finally got his room in order, he didn't immediately jump onto his bed. He started grabbing some special trinkets to hide up there, and then got on his bed.

When he realized he could see out the window with a little stretch of his neck, he was very excited. He wanted to know what the view was! He had a guess it was of the penthouse suites next door, separated by a thin ally, but he still wanted to know!

When he finally looked through the window, he might as well should have forgotten to breathe. And should have forgotten his own name.

Right next door, he could see through a large window that framed a bed. And on that bed, was someone he admired very much.

That person he admired very much was none other than one of his collage professors. He had him for multiple years, so they did kind of know each other, and they had some friendly banters when they passed each other, but they couldn't be considered exactly friends. But then again, they did meet up sometimes for coffee, so maybe they are.

That said person was currently sitting on his bed, straddling a pillow, and doing something very naughty.

Instead of going embarrassed at the thought of catching someone during their 'private time', Luo Binghe simply stood there, captivated. The little movements, the face when something doesn't hit right, and the face when something does.

He was in shorts, so Luo Binghe got to appreciate the way his muscles moved on his legs. He was surprised he wasn't drooling yet.

His professor's big, round glasses were on the night stand, so he couldn't see all that well enough to notice a face staring at him through the darker window. But maybe he could, because something seemed to spur him on a bit more a little bit after Binghe started watching.

He started feeling like a voyeur, but he just couldn't look away from this god given blessing of a sight. So he stayed, all the way till his cute collage professor finished. He felt like he was done, but almost like he was spellbound, he stayed.

And oh boy, was he thankful.

His collage professor didn't get up to clean up after himself. No, he got up to strip himself of his shorts and underwear. If Binghe wasn't drooling before, he certainly was now.

He kind of wanted to very badly go over there and start worshiping that cock of his. He wanted to go over there and shove it down his throat and try to sear the taste on his tongue. He wanted to bounce on it like his life depended on it, or to be taken while underneath him, pushed down into a pleasing position just for him.

Then he got something he hadn't even considered. His professor(Shen Yuan, of course he learned his name) had dug through his dresser before taking out a bottle of lube. After readjusting himself back on the bed over the pillow, he coated his fingers with the lube and almost teasingly brought them behind himself.

After a little while of just teasing the rim, he finally pushed a finger in, and Binghe sucked in a harsh breathe.

He had never though his Shen Yuan had preferred taking it from behind, he always seemed to give off the energy of wanting to top someone instead of wanting to be topped.

But as that finger started working it's way around Shen Yuan's insides, he started believing it to be more plausible.

Seeing his professor with his ass up and slumped on one arm as he slowly, torturously slow, worked his fingers into himself, made Binghe's cock start to fatten in interest. He wouldn't touch himself until after, to make it seem less like he was a voyeur, but the sight his professor made was making it really hard not to.