26

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, here's the plan

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, here's the plan." Kasie spoke, looking at the eleven people that were sitting in front of her, all of them being a part of either the groomsmen or bridesmaids parties. They were going to go through their first wedding rehearsal later on in the afternoon before they went their separate ways to their respective bachelor & bachelorette parties for Sasha and Dante.

"We'll run through the wedding with the planner for a couple hours today, tomorrow, and again for a final run-through on Tuesday, the morning of the wedding. What that means for everyone else is that we should control how intoxicated we get on this trip, so there are no fuck ups when it comes to rehearsals because no one wants to be cussed out I presume. Right?" She looked around at all of them, watching them nod quickly.

"Yes ma'am!" Emilio, Dante's eldest brother and also his Best Man, shouted out, followed by a salute.

"You get on my nerves." Kasie laughed at his outburst. "Anyways, rehearsals for today start at 1pm and they'll go until- well, I don't know, but they start at 1, so be on time. Anything else?" She looked at Sasha who shook her head.

"Great. Meet back here no later than 12:45." Kasie nodded, watching everyone disperse back into the house that they were all staying inside while the other guests were staying at the resort only five minutes away.

"I'm going to see if my baby is up. I'll be back." Kasie dismissed herself, heading inside the house and upstairs to the room she shared with Jayson.

"Boo? Where are you at?" Kasie asked loudly once she saw their vacant bed. Usually, around this time Jayson would be up, sitting on the patio talking to Deuce for their morning conversation and then again at night- even with the off timezones.

Taking a look at the patio to make sure he wasn't over there, Kasie looked over towards the bathroom and realized that's where he was.

Walking to their closet, she stripped from her bodysuit and grabbed her speaker from the closet island, before heading inside the bathroom with him.

She made sure to tie up her hair as she cut on her smooth & slow R&B playlist before getting into the shower.

Turning at the cool breeze, a natural smile graced Jayson's face as he looked down at Kasie in all her glory. She was definitely a sight he wouldn't be able to get used to.

"Hey boo." She smiled up at him, setting the speaker down on the side farthest from the water so its low volume would be amplified by the close corners.

"Wassup mama?" He bent down to kiss her face and lips, wrapping his arms around her body to keep her close, changing the water settings so the ceiling shower head could wet them both.

"You be all up on me all day, everyday." Kasie laughed as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body.

"You must love me or something." She joked, watching a shy smile grace his face.