40: 💝𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫💝

Hey there pals!!

Hey there pals!!

How are you'll doing??

So here is the chapter..

How was the pervious chapter?

Did you all liked it??

So lets just not wait nd start the chapter.

Before starting guys please do vote comment ❤️

Because i always write atleast 3000+ words but get only some comments nd some votes seriously this is why i took time from my busy schedule to give updates for you'll ??

Think nd answer you'll.

Anyways i don't want to be sad in the morning let's start.

Happy reading folks ❤️✨

Next morning came nd today Aarna was going for her season with Marry

Next morning came nd today Aarna was going for her season with Marry. Shubman had practice today so the whole team India, so they all are gonna meet directly in the lunch time in Kohli Villa. So Aarna was going with Roohi nd Anushka. After having a little breakfast they all leaves for Marry's clinic. After reaching there they waited for 10 minutes then Aarna was being called there. The season started till afternoon nd after that the things that happened was the thing Virat expected will happen..

There after the session Marry asked Aarna to be in a room nd sing a song.. Aarna became shocked first but later nodded because she have to do it. She have to be strong for Shubman she has to be strong for her own self. She have to be strong for her family.

“Aarna, dear are you sure?, See this one is a little dangerous nd knowing your brother i don't think he will allowed but it's for your own good, nd I'm proud of you that you decided to do this.”, Said Marry placing a comforting hand on Aarna's head. “Aunt Marry yes i want to sing again i want to heal from this from my past aunt nd i want to do this for shubman.”, Said Aarna making Marry smile. “God bless you both my child.”, Said Marry nd kissing her forehead she came out from that room. After she was out the light turned off making Aarna flinch. But then as she was asked to sing, she close her eyes nd Shubman’s smiling face flash infront of her making her smile a little. Here Marry observed everything nd got to why she's smiling seeing that she smiled too.. after that Aarna started to sing but then the things which always haunt her came in her eyes making her eyes which were closed tight. She then grabbed the chair in which she was sited. She then suddenly opened her eyes and saw the rooms light were off. She then saw here wrost nightmare playing infront of her eyes. She saw someone is coming towards her with a evil smile. She looked for her bhai nd her mani but she didn't found anyone fear clouded her heart. She felt numb. She started shaking in fear. Her whole body started shivering.