𝔤𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔢 & 𝔤𝔦𝔞.

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞. 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨. 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"why were you being mean to ashley earlier?" gisele asks her wife gia as they entire their elegant home together.

"who?" gia asks genuinely bewildered on who her wife is speaking of.

"my assistant." gisele rolls her eyes behind gia's back as they walk towards their room.

"oh. i don't like her." gia shrugs and gisele rolls her eyes again.

"you didn't have to be so rude about it.." gisele watches her wife take off her heels walking towards their bathroom.

"if i don't like her why would i act like i do?" gia makes a confused face at her wife, letting her long locks of hair down her back.

"why were you acting upset?" gisele crosses her arms leaning on the bathroom door.

"you don't wanna go there" gia chuckles wiping her lipstick off with a makeup wipe.

"actually i do." gisele equips.

"no, you really don't gisele." gia argues walking past her wife to get to their dresser.

"i do."

"okay" gia says taking her jewelry off before walking out of their room into the kitchen.

"what is it?" gisele sighs.

"when you did your speech, did you notice anything was missing from it?" gia tilts her head in question, placing her hands on the counter.

"oh my fucking god." gisele drags out, her hands running over her face.

"no, it's a genuine question baby. i'm serious." gia blinks twice waiting for a response.

"give me a fucking break." her wife scoffs.

"you're making something big out of nothing." her wife then walks closer to the counter gia is standing by.

"you didn't thank your wife, it's not fucking nothing gisele, it's something and it's fucking big." gia hissed slamming the dishes as she collects them from the counter, placing them into the sink.

"i've thanked you so many times before. you know that." gisele tries to reason with gia but it's no use.

"okay." is all gia says.