Owie.. (horror crackfic(??) oneshot)

Kevin woke up to an uncanny empty room. It felt so unreal, no matter how long he'd take to walk to the walls, he never got there.

He kept walking, tiring himself out, as he was about to give up, one step especially freaked him out.

A loud, husky groan, from whatever was under the floor. Was it human? An animal? Something else entirely..?

He looked around, anxiously waiting for something to happen, before taking his next step.

This time, there was no groan, no creak. He stepped again, nothing, not any sounds. Suddenly, he felt a stinging pain in his head.

"Agh, a migraine at the worst time.." he exclaimed as he steadied his stance.

When he finally muffled the pain, he looked around, noticing a sound..

Breathing. He held his breath to check if it was something else's.

It wasn't his.

He stepped again, hoping the floor doesn't creak as it did a while back.

And as if this otherworldly room was out to get him, not only did it creak, it was loud.

His mind went frantic, should he stay in place? It's not like he'll get anywhere, this room won't let him.

His mind spun in circles, then he caught a glimpse of something.

Two things in this dark empty room.

His hope returned when he saw a door, now he can finally tell how far the walls are with it.

But that hope was short-lived, as he saw a terrifying sight not too far from him.

A blurry silhouette, it wasn't there when he was walking.

It made him lightheaded when he looked at it, all he could manage to see was that it dripped with some sort of liquid.

As he stepped away, panicked, he caught its attention.

Now the migraine became stronger, he almost puked before running away with no plan. Tearing up at the oddly horrifying silhouette.

As the loud noise of whatever it is chasing him was trailing after him, the creaking of the floor, he ran towards the door.

The noises stopped, he was now greeted with a deafening ring in his ears as he kept running.

He turned to look at what was running after him.

It dripped more and more of the same liquid. It looked murky, smelled so familiar in a weird way..

Till he noticed it was causing a puddle of it.

And as puddles become slight floods, Kevin slips.

His stomach turns, now he can see it clearly, even with him struggling to see in the dark;

It looked oddly familiar.. but everything that could've made him distinguish a face or something, was thoroughly distorted somehow.

He struggled and slipped, bruising himself, and yet again, the water dripping from the slowly nearing thing rised more.

He choked on the "water" as he finally got up, trying his best to walk, as his legs were submerged into the water.

He's close to the door, he's not sure where it goes, but it's better than here.

Splash after splash, the water stopped rising.

Until it unusually flowed to the door at a blinding rate.

Kevin looked hopelessly as he sees the water rise in such a way where it was a wall of thick water blocking the door.

The water turned from murky to pitch black. And whatever chased him disappeared.

He walks to the water, this was his only escape, better than staying here forever.

As he slowly inserts his hand into the water, he wakes up and bumps his head on his bed frame.

"Done dreaming?"

What? Kevin rubbed his head before sitting up, his friend looking at him smugly.

"Excuse me??" Kevin had a headache, and once his eyes focused, his friend held up their phone.

"Great for future blackmail purposes!!" They laughed as he tried to take the phone from them.

He pouted before giving puppy eyes as he sadly looked down, showing the bruise from him hitting his head.

"Owie.."

------------------

Ha, bet you weren't expecting a crackfic mixed with horror-ish (it was bad) elements.

Any feedback? <3

Word count: 659