41:💝𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬💝

Hey there pals!!

Hey there pals!!

How are you all doing?

I hope you'll are doing fine!

So how's the previous chapter?

Did you all enjoyed it!!

So before starting the chapter let me tell you all one thing and that is there is some serious problems going on with my Wattpad account, i can't view anyones comments, i can't comment in anyone's story either nor i can reply to the comment, but when i logged in in browser it started showing the comments i don't know what's wrong!if anyone of you know then so help me out!

And another thing, in previous chapter i show something about Aarna's doctor giving her that task, well let me tell you there is no such things happen in medical science, i mean to say being a to be psychologist myself i don't know if there is any such things happens, but i only know one thing that it is if you want to move on from something nd some mental turma then you have to overcome the fear first! I remember i once read something i mentioned in my previous chapter about Aarna's season, so that's why!

So enough of my rants! Sorry to bored you with this shit!

Anyways let's start the chapter before that long chapter almost 2220+ words so please do vote comment❤️✨

Happy reading folks ❤️✨

So everyone listening the nurse ran towards Aarna's room! Nd found her awake

So everyone listening the nurse ran towards Aarna's room! Nd found her awake. Seeing everyone her eyes widened nd she looked at her bhai with vulnerability. And Virat's eyes became mist. Virat ran towards her and hugged her to his dear life as if his life depends on her! Aarna hugged her bhai too! "Bhai's baby, kaisa hai ab Mera bacha hmm?, Kyu haan kiya Marry aunty ko, bhai ne mana kiya tha na aise nhi karne ko hmm?, Pta hai na ki jaan nikal jati hai bhai ki jab aap ko kuch hota hai kyu karte ho aise aap baby, pata hai aapke mani seeing you like that he cried like a baby, mere liye na sahi apne mani k liye aise na karo bache.", Scolded Virat hugging Aarna, crying, Aarna was no less she cried too listening all this!

"Bhai, bhai im sorry i ruined all this, i don't want all this bhai, i want to sing again, but i can't the dark rooms still haunts me..., I don't wanted to remember all the past bhai, but ye-ye - ye sab nahi ja pa rha hai mere Dil se it still hurts bhai.", Said Aarna crying bitterly. Everyone who were present there nd even outside came to the room hearing her cries.