The Obligatory Super Bowl Ad

Atop Paramount Mountain, a trip to the Super Bowl is about to begin...with a little help, that is.

Mailbox: Alright, guys. Hit it!
(Beavis and Butthead use chainsaws to carve out a huge section of the mountain that has wheels, a long couch, and a driver's seat installed into it, with Molly, Blue, Cy-Blue, Alex, Mailbox, Gil, Finn, Deema, Brobee, Marshall, Shine, and Abby all chilling on the couch while eating snacks.)
Molly: We're going to the Super Bowl!
Finn: Yes, yes, YES!!
Gil: This is gonna be SICK!
Shine: Boom Zarahmay! Biggest game of the day!
Deema: Woo-hoo! Out onto the open road we goooo!
Alex: Big Game, here we come! Hey, Blue. Could you pass me a nacho?
Blue: Gotcha, Al!
(She tosses one over and Alex takes a bite.)
Alex: (munches on it) Oh, MAN. That's good!

Frenchy: A few hours later...

(Abby puts her hand out for a chip, but Marshall sees there's none left. Abby sighs as she turns to the gang.)
Abby: Guys, we're out of snacks.
Molly: No problem, everybody. We'll just get some more. GIMME THE WHEEL!
(Molly drives a bit too recklessly as the mountain car crashes into a grocery store, where Beavis and Butthead are seen with a familiar face.)
Beavis: Hey, everyone! Look at this! Heh heh.
Butthead: Yeah. A-huh-huh. Look who we found.

Terry Bradshaw: Hey, guys! Who's up for some snacks?!
Finn: No way! It's really him! It's...
Brobee and Shine: (both fangirling out) Terry Bradshaw?!!
Terry: Yep, and I've got some Doritos and some Mtn Dew!
Marshall: Guys, I think I know just where to put him: somewhere extreme!
(Everyone gasps, including Beavis and Butthead, who drop all their chips and dips.)
Marshall: Oh, and don't worry. He'll have a friend up there with him so he won't get lonely.
Terry: Sounds like a plan, Marshall. Let's do it!

(Cut to Terry and Abby chilling out together on a 2-seater recliner on top of the car.)
Terry & Abby: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Terry: This is like a convertible!
Abby: But a lot more airy and warm on the top!
(They clink their cans of Dew as they drink.)

(Cut back to everyone in the car jamming out to Olivia Rodrigo's "Good 4 U".)
Everyone: 🎶 Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy.
Not me, if you ever cared to ask!
Good for you, you're doing great out there. Without me, baby!
God, I wish that I could do that! 🎶

(Cut again to Terry and Abby jamming out as well, with Abby vocalizing, and Terry going a tad off-beat with the song.)
Terry: 🎶 I've lost my mind, I've spent the night crying on the floor of my bathroom! 🎶
Abby: 🎶 La la la la, da da dee da! Da dee da da dee la la la la! 🎶

And through an epic mountain-car, our brave intrepid heroes are off. Off to the Super Bowl, to star in a commercial, to promote their mountain of entertainment.

And guess what? This IS that commercial!

Off to the Super Bowl or bust!
(Insert date of this year's Super Bowl here.)