day one

(this is my first time writing anything other than jokes lol, please give tips)
Kirishima jolted awake as he heard an alarm blaring through the dorms. Still half-asleep, he threw his blanket to the side, wobbling to the door to see if anyone else knew what was going on. He turned the doorknob, and as he took a step out he realized that everyone else was peering into the hall as well.
"What's going on?" He heard someone say among other confused murmurs.
Kirishima looked to his side, making eye contact with Bakugo who was just next door.
"Do you know what happened?" He said, half shouting due to the loud alarm drowning out his voice.
"No, how would I know?" Bakugo responded. Kirishima walked over to him so he could hear better, still rubbing his eyes.
Aizawa approached the dorms, informing everyone that there's a villain in the school.
"You all need to get into the nearest dorm and bolt the doors shut. It doesn't matter if it isn't yours, the villain is dangerous and you all don't have licenses to fight yet." Bakugo scoffs, starting towards Aizawa, who was in the other end of the hall, Kirishima thinks to try and convince the teacher to let him fight anyway.
Kirishima grabs his arm, "It's no use, he's not gonna let you fight dude. Let's just go, okay?" He looks back at Kirishima, at first annoyed, but then he thinks for a moment and drops his head, starting towards the dorm.
They both ended up in Bakugo's dorm, since it was the closest at the time Aizawa came. The alarms stopped ringing after a few minutes, presumably once all of the students were confirmed to be safe.
"So, what do you wanna do?" Kirishima asks, sitting on the floor by Bakugo's bed.
"I dunno. Sleep." To be fair, it was, like, 2 in the morning when they were woken, so Kirishima understands why he's tired. Kirishima slouches down.
"You got any spare blankets?"
"Uhh.." Bakugo mumbles, shuffling around his room searching for one. "Yeah, here. Now go to sleep shitface." He tosses the blanket at Kirishima's face, almost making him fall over.
"Thanks," a muffled voice says through the tangled blanket. Bakugo sprawls out on his bed, his arm hanging off the side. Kirishima begins to straighten out his blanket and lay down, when he realizes he forgot a pillow.
"Hey, Ba-" He looks over at the boy, his face relaxed. He stops in his tracks, realizing Bakugo's asleep. His cheeks warm ever so slightly, and he lays his head on the floor beneath him. He closes his eyes, but thoughts keep his mind distracted. He rolls over, facing Bakugo's bed. He looks at the dangling hand, tracing the creases with his eyes. Subconsciously, he starts to reach for it, but quickly grabs his own hand before he reaches it. What am I doing? He thinks to himself. He needs to get rest, otherwise school will be hell tomorrow.
He closes his eyes tightly, eventually lulling himself to sleep.

511 words! suggestions/constructive criticism is always appreciated :)