𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋.

       PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT ... the Gorgon returns, and calliope is turned to stone. Matpat and Nikita arrive as guardian angels. Vivienne and Matpat reunite and are still in love. Nikita fails to save Colleen, who is cut to pieces by the Minotaur.

       "SO WHAT DO we do now?" Vivienne questioned, the group still held the lamp. "We're running out of time. We have to do this next one." Bretman spoke. "Okay but once we start this, we can't go back." Matthew reminds, "Well we couldn't go back anyways." Rosanna replies. "Ready?" Joey asks, a note in his hand. "Of course." Alex spoke. "Please be something good." Joey hoped as he opened the note and begin to read, "Secrets lay inside the lamp. Sing the song of Arabia to find the way."

"Song of Arabia?" Vivienne questioned, "What's the lyrics? Is there lyrics?" Matthew asks. "Maybe we should rub the lamp to see if there's something we could sing." Bretman suggests, "Yeah we should!" Rosanna agreed. "But we have to sing a song!" Joey says. "Do it! Rub the lamp, can't hurt to try it." Matthew suggests. "Alright." Bretman picked up the lamp and began to rub it.

An instrumental of a piano could be heard, Rosanna jumped at the sound, "What is that?" Bretman asks. "Shush it's a piano." Alex spoke.

Bretman: I rub the lamp and poof-pizzaz-yahoo-ha. Notes started playing.