Love over lies (Alternative version)Part 1(PraVeer)

My friend TiffanyVaychilingum wants a Parth Jennifer and Tejasswi Naagin story from me about 2 naagin sisters.She wants another actor opposite Tejasswi unlike my Naagin SS Love over lies where the same actor played the love interest of both the Naagin sisters.So I decided to write an alternative version of Love over lies.The story will be same,but most of the Raghuveer Prarthana scenes will be different from the original version.

A man was at an exhibition.

He was looking at the paintings of female serpents.A girl passed by.She collided with him and when she slipped he held her.She was lost in him.

He took his hands off her.

He:I am sorry.

Girl:I... a...am so....rry.Be...be....cause I should have.... walk......walk..ed ca...care....fu....fu...lly....And than...k you fo...for ho....lding me.Otherwise I would have fallen down.....

He felt weird.

He:You ...

Girl:I ha....ha...ve...sta....mmer..ing pro...prob...lem....

He felt sad for her.

He:It's ok.It's not a big defect.You are able to convey and that's more important.

She smiled.

She:Otherrrrr...tha...than my sis...ter...it's you only you who...di..did not tea....tease...me..

He smiled.

He:What's your name?

She:Pra..Pra..tha....

He:What?

Prarthana: Pra..Prar....Prarthana...

He:Nice name.

She smiled.

Prarthana:You...rrr...name?

He:Raghuveer.

She smiled.

Raghuveer:I came here for the exhibition as I am doing research on serpents...naagins.This exhibition is very useful.

She was surprised.

Prarthana:Me...to..too...

Raghuveer was surprised:Wow!So we both are on the same line.Nice to meet you.

He extended his hand

He extended his hand.She held his hand happily and they had a hand shake.

A man was was driving his car in the evening.He was Manas Gujral.He saw a girl walking on the street alone.Some boys walked around lustfully.

He was shocked.

Manas:Ganga!

Manas stopped the car and went near them.

Manas:What are you guys going here?

Ganga:Manas Sir...these boys are troubling me.

Manas stared at them angrily.