The Meet

Skylar's POV

Today is my 2nd year in college and believe it or not I have had a child since the last year of high school that's been 3 years. I have a son named Liam tho I don't know whose child it is because I was at a Halloween party. I'll I know is he looks a lot like me. My family has helped me through it and I appreciate it. I'm only 20 and I already have a child I'm a disappointment I know. But they have helped me through it so much and now because of that my older brother is now really protective of me and our little sister. My mother cheated on my dad and he then lost all interest in all women. I set him up with my best friend's father and they hit it off and are now married so I and she are now step-siblings. But it makes our lives happier. 

We, unfortunately, don't know who the dad is. But I sort of have an idea of who it is. I think it was David he was my boyfriend at the time he though, he had broken up with me when the night of the party came around. I think since we got drunk he didn't know what we were doing and ended up doing something bad that night. But I could be wrong... Anyways the whole school knows that today we have a new student. I can't wait to see who it is I hope it's a girl.  My roommate who is also my best friend also hopes it's a girl. We've been friends since 5th grade. I'm really happy that we're friends. Lucky her though she's got a boyfriend. He's my friend too his name is Karson.

It's time for school I change into this

I think I look good so after Tori gets ready we leave

I think I look good so after Tori gets ready we leave. During 1st period the new kid walks in and I feel like I've seen him before. Middle school? High school? Yeah, I think it was high school now what was his name again? "Class this is Christian Narine, treat him nicely and Christian you'll sit behind Skylar. Skylar raises your hand please." I do and his eyes flickered on me as if he remembered me... I watch him walk past me and sit down then class starts. After class, we go to  2nd period, and through 5th period it's the same but during 6th period we see him again.

He gets seated behind me again and I can see he looks guilty. Why would he feel guilty? Does he know something I don't? I don't care so I pay attention to the class for the rest of the periods he's in and he sits right behind me so I'm confused and a little uncomfortable. After classes, Tori and I go back to my house when I run into Christian. "Omg, I'm so sorry!" I said, "It's fine." He chuckles. Tori grabs my hand and leads me to her car. We drive for a while and she looks at me with a smirk. "What?" I ask confused "Don't 'what?' me we both know that Christian was your first crush and now he's back Skylar this could be your chance!" she says happily "Yeah right he wouldn't like a girl who already has a child." I reply to her "But-" she starts and I cut her off "No conversation is over." "Okay..."

When we got home I give her some of my comfortable clothes and change into mine. (This is what they look like they're matching btw.) 

When we walk out of my room my son comes running up to us

When we walk out of my room my son comes running up to us. "MOMMY!!!!" He screams. I pick him up "Hey sweetie," I reply "How was your day?" "Amazing I got first place on the speaking test." "That's amazing," I say happily "Hey lil dude!" Tori says "Hey Auntie," Liam says. "Hey Buddy who picked you up?" I ask him. "Uncle Miles did!" "Okay," I smile put him down, and walk away. My family made a deal whenever one of my family members goes to get my son I pay them $10. Since Tori is my step-sister she and I have a dorm together on campus. It's fun to be around her except when her boyfriend is there. 

I head up to Miles' room and hand him $15. I added an extra $5 because I know he had to leave school early. I walk out of his room and went back to mine. I found Liam on the bed asleep. (You are so precious) I think while covering him with a blanket. I kiss his forehead and I head down to the kitchen to fix dinner. (Now what should I fix?) I ended up fixing chicken Alfredo for dinner. After it was finished I called everyone down for dinner. After dinner, we did our normal nightly routines and went to bed.

In the morning I woke up and did my morning routine and by the time I was done Tori was getting ready so I went and woke Liam up. I got him ready for the day and Tori and I took Liam to school and then headed to our school. Today I'll be able to pick him up personally because he's staying after school for an extracurricular activity. When we walk into first period the only people there are Tori, Christian, and I. When class is over I get stopped by non-other than the one and only Christian. (Great...) I think sarcastically. I turn to face him "Yes can I help you?" I ask him. "Yeah two things," He responds "Yes?" I ask getting annoyed. "One, aren't you that one girl from high school?"  "Yep!" I answer "And two, I know about Liam. Who's the father huh?" "What?!"

TO BE CONTINUED