Time for a reboot! (Writers note)

So. Its been a while. Ive been trying to write regularly but unfortunately, ive hit an impasse. Im proud of what ive managed to write and im so thankful you all seemed to enjoy it. It genuinely means the world to me.

But the impasse, im just not enjoying the direction the story has panned out. I feel like im struggling to tie it all together so instead of publishing every time i finish a chapter ive decided to make a harsh decision.

What im planning on doing is completely erasing the story. Im gonna just fully wipe the whole thing and do a reboot. I need something to boot me back onto the track of loving what im doing, and at the moment im trying to set up too much and not filling enough out.

Im gonna try and write a good few chapters in my own time. Im gonna work and work and work on them until its perfect, and I'm going in the direction i have clearly envisioned.

As much as it may seem like a pain in the ass to have to re-invest in the story, i promise i will make sure its absolutely worth it and give you a high quality story, which reaches the highest possible value i can give it.

So stay tuned for the reboot, and i look forward to hearing your thoughts on the reboot!