27

It's the morning of the wedding, after the rehearsal and it seemed as though with each passing day the no drama rule seemed to dwindle even further from the grasps of the people that instilled it

Once Royce found out that he would not be the one walking Sasha down the aisle on her wedding day- and instead Kareem would- he lost his shit and push came to shove- literally.

But, of course, that wasn't the end nor the beginning of the drama. Sanaa, for some odd reason, thought she would be a part of the bridesmaids- more specifically, she thought she would be the maid of honor since she was technically Sasha's sister- yes, that was her reasoning.

And let's just say when she found out that she wouldn't be a bridesmaid, Sanaa took it upon herself to become billy badass and got her ass handed to her. Now, Jayson, Sasha, and Kareem were each five thousand dollars richer, and Sanaa... well now she has two knots on her forehead, let's hope the ice packs work quickly.

The best part though- the icing on the cake if you will, was when Ayanna realized that they would not be a part of the first row, and instead they would be in the third, right in between the close family/friends and the friends, co-workers, and meaningless celebs.

It seems as if for the Johnson family, everything they made Sasha endure during her adolescence vanished from their minds as they continued to question why she just so randomly decided to treat them so poorly. Not the sarcasm.

On a brighter note, Kasie being the great best friend that she is, didn't even allow them to speak to her directly. She knew how much of a toll their overall presence was taking on Sasha's mental, and Kasie promised her that she'd have a stress-free wedding so she was handling all the dirty work- a task her businesses already acquainted her with.

Currently though, Chasidy had taken on Kasie's role since Kasie was getting ready up in her room, meaning that she had to deal with the bullshit that came with the job.

"Ayanna, so help me god if you do not shut your fucking mouth, I will kick you in it." Chasidy clenched her hands into fist, completely fed up with her constant whining about every little thing.

It was like she wanted Sasha's wedding to be her own, that bad. So she chose to complain about every minute detail.

"Excuse me?" Ayanna gasped dramatically, bringing her hand up to her chest.

"You heard me. All you and your husband have been doing is complaining about this and that, even the shit that has nothing to do with you, you both still choose to complain about. Do you not realize that this is your youngest daughter's wedding day, and- instead of owning up to the shit you've put her through, and accepting the consequences of your actions, you're bitching and moaning about something that you brought upon yourself."

"If you wanted a front row seat, then maybe- just maybe you should've been a front row parent instead of riding Sanaa's dumbass coat tail in comparison to Sasha's. Maybe you should've been an equal parent to both of your kids, and tried to maintain a healthy relationship with the both of them instead of letting one roam as they please while the other has to deal with a dictatorship." Chasidy read her like a book, not bothering to spare her feelings.