Chapter One : The Meeting

-6pm Present Time
Your stomach has been hurting all day from you holding in your gigantic poo, and you're starting to regret not going to the toilet in the morning.

- 10am Before The Disaster
Today you have plans with Kaeya. Just yesterday, he had invited you to Angel's Share so you could meet the "nice," he said, in a sarcastic tone, bartender and have a taste of the finest wine in town.
Of course, you had agreed. You could never say no to him, your long lasting feelings made sure of that. So here you are now, dressing yourself up in fancy clothes, in efforts to show off to your crush.

Checking yourself out in the mirror, you're ready to start the day.

-12am Angel's Share
Finally, Angel's Share begins to enter your view as you approach it at a normal pace, making sure to sway your ass in the process. A familiar blue headed guy also comes into view, and he just about lights up at seeing your face.

"Took you long enough, y/n. Almost thought you ditched me," he snarked, laying a hand upon your shoulder and leading you into the tavern.

Walking into the tavern, the first thing you saw was a super sexy red haired guy who looked liked he needed to be wifed up as soon as possible. He shot you a glare.
You didn't realise you had been staring, so embarrassed you turn away and put attention back onto Kaeya, who was watching the situation enviously.
Realising that he's jealous, you smirked and put your eyes on his big shiny ass which made him flustered and look just about ready to make out with you.
Well, he would've, if not for what happened next.

All of a sudden, a loud gargle sounded from your stomach, just a small yet cruel warning before a ginormous fart erupted from your ass, infecting the air with a deadly smell.
Everyone screamed and Diluc (the super sexy red haired guy) had demanded that everybody evacuated from the building immediately before dashing out the door, coughs erupting from his chest.
The only person that stayed was Kaeya, who was staring at you in shock. Humiliated, you quickly stood from your seat and ran to the bathrooms. All you heard before you tuned out from the world trying to get a spiky ball of poo out your ass was Kaeya desperately calling out your name.