☆Chapter 1: Bug in the Game!☆

Everyone has their own paths to walked on, other people has taken the lucky paths, while some taken the opposite. As for me, I belong to the others that have unlucky paths.

In the past, I work day and night to obtain a comfortable life to live in. I devoted myself to working, that even finding a boyfriend is not my priority. I'm focused on making money for the future that I forgot to make a room for myself. I was alone in the past, no friends, no family, no one ever bat an eye for a mere human like me. A human that everyone can't look at in a second. No wealth, power and also beauty, not really a lucky person. I'm more ordinary than an ordinary. I could say that even if I die no one would visit my funeral. I was a human taht anyone doesn't even known that I existed. Scared of what may happen in the future, such suddenly dying. I'm working hard just to buy an elegant coffin so that even in my last moment of my life I'll experienced laying on an elegant bed.

Funny isn't it?

I think I take the right path however, everything changed when that ads pop out in my phone screen. It's an game advertisement. At first, you could say it has a pretty lame name for an otome game but, I can't deny the fact that it is somewhat interesting and it caught my attention. I am the kind of person that if an advertisement appears on my screen I would quickly skip it without further ado. But that time I don't know what's gotten to me that I unconsciously press the download button.

....And that's how it all started.

"Welcome to Obey Me! One Master to rule them all! A Villainess Edition!"
A cheerful tone of voice sounded on your ears caused you to waked up from a long slumber.

"Why the heck early in morning... the neighbor is so loud.."
You groaned as you tossed back on your bed.

"Wait.. early in the morning?.."
You eyes flattered open before blinking a couple of times.

"Shit! I have a work! What time is it?!"
When a realization hit you, you quickly stood up on the bed your laying but as soon as you do so, you wondered why your bed suddenly became this large and comfy, it's just it's always been when you stood up from your bed your foot will easily meet the floor but now, why you need to crawled into the bed to get down.

Then again a voice sounded in your ears.
"I'll just forget the fact that you ignored me."

"What now? Am I going crazy? I even heard strange voice."
You picked your ears.

When suddenly a crow appeared on the thin air, pouring out some dust like clouds.

"Do you even have sense?"
The crow crossed his feathers as he float in the air. Then a red screen appeared infront of your face. There are words written on it.

♡System♡
[ Alert! A bug is inside the system!]

"What the?! What is this?! A crow talking?! Am I dreaming?! Thats right, I must be dreaming!"
You quickly rubbed your eyes and tried pinching your cheek hardly, leaving your skin swollen.
You groaned as you felt the pain.

"Wait, it hurts?! Why the hell I feel pain?! Could this be...."
You covered your mouth in shocked as realization hit you.

"Of course you feel pain. You aren't dreaming afterall."
The crow laughed as he lean his shoulder on the red screen infront of your face.