𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 2: 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝

Welcome back to the lounge, L/N

Welcome back to the lounge, L/N. To make up for the future time taking up space for Editing Phase II, I present a second intermission: a grand thank-you gift for the 5k participation and your continuous support.

Because of that, we have surpassed 5k total participation (reads/votes) and continue to surpass.

As a gift, here are the potential candidates for the next upcoming short stories once EYES FOR YOU is done and FACE CARDS has been uploaded. Make sure to comment which are the ones you are excited to see (you can pick more than one)!

Take note that these scenarios can be changed when the actual stories come out. So all of these scenarios are simple quick teasers that are only under the purpose of giving you an idea of the synopsis.

Similar to the game master's occurring concepts of Yandere topics with fluff prompts, all these following stories will follow the concept of yandere and fluff. Though, one of them is a little bit angst at first (the Karube one).

And this is a very long intermission so I apologize if you don't like that.

Concepts: Yandere

- DON'T LEAVE ME -

- DON'T LEAVE ME -

Inspired by: @avacodeo
Genre: Yandere (very short story)
Character: Yandere! Arisu

SYNOPSIS

Arisu was already somehow a person who was skeptical about almost everything, to begin with. He would who you were talking to if you weren't talking to either Karube, him, or Chota, and would constantly tell you that he doesn't think the person you're crushing on is good enough.

And despite the obvious signs of jealousy and possessiveness coming out of Arisu, you listen, thinking that he was right and that he was only looking out for you. (Yes, you're very naive in this story)