Kill Bill

It was 1998. Sally decided to surprise her boyfriend, Jacob. Sally and Jacob had been dating since highschool but she had to move all the way to the other side of the country to go to college but they decided to still be together. Sally had been away for 2 years and here she was now, driving all the back to her home town just to surprise her boyfriend. Jacob's mom liked her alot so when Sally told her what she had planned, she was more that happy to lend her the house keys while she went to work.

Sally finally reached Jacob's house and got out of her car. She reached the front door and wiper her sweaty palms on her dress. She took the keys, opened the door and walked in. While she walked in she heard a noise. She listened closely and to her horror, it was a woman moaning. She remembered Jacob's mom saying that he was going to be home alone because his father had a business trip that day. She followed the noise and realized that it was coming from Jacob's room. ' He's not...' Sally thought to herself in disbelief and threw open the door. She stood in shock at what she saw. It was Jacob and her childhood best friend, Mariah, on the bed having $ex. While she stood in shock, the house keys fell out of her hand and when they fell, they sprung apart. When they looked in the doorway and saw Sally, they scrambled to get their clothes. "I- it's not what it looks like" Jacob stuttered like an idiot. Tears started to run down down Sally's face. She walked to Jacob and slapped him in the face, hard. She then turned to Mariah who was trying to crawl out of the room unnoticed. She bent down beside her, lifted her head and smashed into the floor with all her might, causing her to get up with blood covering her face. Sally got up and walked to the door. She turned around. "We're over," she said to Jacob and exited the room and house, not looking back.

When she arrived to the hotel that she registered to stay in, she went up to her room and locked the door. She sat down infront of the mirror and started to talk to herself. "I might kill my ex," she said looking at her trembling hands, "Not the best idea," she realized. "His new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?" She asked herself while getting up and walking to her suit case. She opened it and took out her gun that she carried with her for safety. She walked out of her room, went to her car and started it. 'I might kill my ex' she thought to herself again 'I still love him though' 'Rather be in jail than alone' she thought with a sinister smile and drove back to Jacob's house. She arrived to his house again and knocked on the door. Jacob answered the door and Sally took her gun out and shot him. Mariah came rushing down the stairs holding a tissue to her nose after hearing the commotion and before she could process seeing Jacob bleeding and on the floor, Sally shot her too. They both layed there with their blood pooling around them and when the took their final breaths, Sally left. She went into her car and sped off. 'I just killed my ex,' 'Not the best idea' 'Killed his girlfriend next, how'd I get here?' she thought to herself while driving.

The police arrived to Jacob's house a few minutes later because the neighbors heard the gunshots and got scared. They looked in the house to find Jacob and Mariah on the floor, dead.

(This is not the best story but I tried)