How do you indent paragraphs in Wattpad help me

It was a Sunday night. Faust was in an alleyway somewhere in the world (Probably some lower-class town around the North Carolina area), looking for some cool stuff like a family of rats.

Faust walked down to the back of the alleyway and saw a dumpster. The dumpster was green with a black, bumpy lid. The lid was wide open and was completely full. Faust inspected the dumpster for about twelve minutes until he dived face-forward into it and began to swim in the heaps and piles of trash.

Faust dived and dived until he smelled a yummy burger but, it was more than a burger; it was a whole meal! He grabbed the bag of food and then jumped out of the dumpster. "Oh boy, dinner! I am going to take this burger home with me and dissect it." Faust said to himself. In a public space. With people around. Like a silly loonie-bird. He held the bag of food in his hand and then marched home.

Faust opened the door to his house and sat at a table in the kitchen. He plopped the food bag down and dumped everything out of it. Faust pulled out his humongous scalpel and stabbed the burger (Whilst wrapped) and then pulled down, opening it up like a dissected frog. Before digging in, he noticed that the bag was from McDonald's. The bag also contained a receipt. "The Travis Scott meal..." He said, inspecting the bag. "Hey! There's no Sprite in this meal! How am I supposed to eat the Travis Scott meal without my drink?!" He grabbed his table by the edges and threw it across the room, then began sobbing profusely right after.

"My Travis Scott meal..." Faust cried, not before sadly grabbing a french fry, dipping it in barbecue sauce, and putting it in his mouth. "Pthew!" He spit out the fry, then inspected the date the meal was ordered. "September 27th, 2020." Faust paused everything he was doing to process what this meant. He looked down at his french fries and then down at his hands, which were smeared with barbecue sauce. The fries and the burger were both moldy. This was the worst meal he ever had in his life!

First, he didn't get any Sprite. Secondly, his food was expired. Third, the meal was associated with Travis Scott (This is an issue for obvious reasons that I will not bother to explain). Lastly, he got his scalpel and his hands all messy. He didn't even like barbecue sauce!

Faust decided he wanted to lie down on his floor and isolate himself for 18 months because of this incident. He is never going to McDonald's (Or drink Sprite) ever again.

The End.