36

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Alright, I had an early start to the day, Y/n lying on my chest just as I had woken up to the low hum of my alarm, being sure to not wake sleeping beauty.

So carefully I had called room service, ordering some breakfast, nothing too crazy but enough till lunch because today I made sure today would be an eventful day for Y/n's and me, very much aware of the little fashion calendar she had saved on her phone for different shows going on around the world.

Luck for my wife there was one going on today, and I had us in the front row.

Planning this entire trip was a breeze, especially thanks to my promotion to becoming the dean at the University I teach at, but that wouldn't be in full effect till the end of this semester, but the pay was already there.

But on top of that, I had dipped into a bit of family inheritance, only promising my parents before they passed that I'd use it only for the woman I'd marry.

Anyway, I had somehow slipped out of Y/n's hold, freshening up and getting ready for the day, just going through my routine as quietly as possible so Y/n could keep sleeping.

Once done I heard a knock at the door, obviously room service as I pulled on one of the hotel robes, walking out to grab the food, thanking the worker before bringing everything into the room, already seeing Y/n beginning to stir awake.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*mumble* that was some good sleep" "I can tell" I heard Shota's voice breaking through my inner dialogue, the smell of food finally processing through my nose, my eyes drifting over to Shota.

"You got us breakfast?" I drowsily asked moving to the edge of the bed, sleep still nesting behind my eyes and between my joints.

"Mhm, you can eat will I do your hair, I have a style planned for it" Already I was a little skeptical of the style, but I trusted Shota to do my hair justice, so after grabbing my food and wrapping up into a blanket, I had sat down at the desk, eating my food while also texting my mom and just checking up on other things as well.

After some detangling Shota had parted my hair before going into his bag to grab some things, pulling out these dangly gold chains.

"You're putting that in my hair?" I asked "Yeah, just trust the process," he said, obviously trying to ease the questions running through my mind.

By now we were too far in for me to care so I allowed Shota to continue on my hair, and after finishing my food I was just sipping on water, wondering what my hair looked like.

But after a while and the dying need to pop my back, Shota said the magic words.

"Alright I'm done, your outfit and stuff are in the bathroom so you can get ready" "All alright, thank you Love," I say, kissing Shota's cheek before heading into the bathroom, getting a good look at my hair only to be amazed at how good it looked before I had gotten into the shower, putting on a shower cap and wrapping my hair down beforehand.

The shower was nice and if it weren't for my excitement for our plans, I'd probably ended up spending a good hour and then some in here, but I decided to step out once fully cleaned, drying myself down a bit before putting on my moisturizer, now moving onto my skincare and doing some makeup before getting dressed, seeing Shota had picked out this big red dress.

"Damn!" Firstly I had gotten a look at the dress and saw it was from a designer that I've liked for a while, and also once I got the dress on and also the coat along with it, I instantly noticed the corset effect the dress gave me once I was zipped up, and I was amazed with the sight.
Hair and fit check