Bio

Name:Kingu

Age: 100+ years

Race:True Hero

Appearance:

Title: Strongest Human,True Hero,Champion(formerly),Wonderer,Fairy/Spirit Guardian

Abilities and Gear/Equipment:

Ultimate Skills:

Chains of Heaven:Enkidu

-Enkidu: It has the ability to materialize a chain slightly above God-Grade equipment's. The strength and durability of the chain grows stronger with the target having higher Magicule quantity of the opponent. The blade on the front of the chain is capable of acting as a striking weapon when launched at a high speed, and he can summon a single length to wrap around an opponent so he can drag them towards him by pulling it.
-Law Manipulation:Total magical control. Total control of the properties and production of minerals and plant life.It is also capable of altering reality.
-Mineral Domination (鉱物支配 kōbutsu shihai?): Complete and total control over minerals. Any armor not super-naturally reinforced is useless in front of this ability. Beretta primarily uses this ability to control their own body.
-Earth Composition Manipulation (地属性操作 jizokusei sōsa?): The ability to change the composition of the earth to produce whatever mineral is needed by the user.It also allows the user total control over the earth.
-Weaponsmith: It has the ability to materialize God-Grade Equipment for the user to use and lend others. The equipment can take on any form that the user desires but there's a limit to the amount that can be out at any given time.
-Parallel Existence :Allows the user to create multiple versions of themselves.

King of Mage:Solomon

-Thought Acceleration :Accelerates the thought processing speed of the user by factor of a million.
-Parallel Operation :The ability to detach analysis of phenomena from the mind.
-All of Creation :The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in this world.
-Alteration :The ability to modify and evolve skills.
-Pursuit of Truth :Allows the user to access the records of the world's events.
-Future Attack Prediction :The ability to predict attack in the form of light trails. The terrifying properties of this skill is not its ability to predict, but that whatever it predicts is guaranteed to happen.
-Law Manipulation:Total magical control. Total control of the properties and production of minerals and plant life.It is also capable of altering reality.
-Magic Creation: It grants him the ability to create his own unique magic. Even replicating the effects of Ultimate Skill.

Knight of Protection:Galahad.

-Knight's Insight:Allows the user to access their opponent's strength and weaknesses to use against them.It can even be used to see what type of skill the opponent possesses even Ultimate Ones and their capabilities.(just a superior form of Analytical Appraisal)
-Hero's Haki :Allows one to project their will upon the surrounding or other life forms.It causes most to freeze in place and submit or passout or even die if the opponent is below a certain level.This causes those affected by it to look at the user in awe.
-Space-Time Domination: Manipulating and bending time and space to the users will, being able to move in an instant just by consciously thinking about it. Even allows the user to interfere with Time.
-Multi-Dimensional Barrier: Absolute Defense is achieved through the separation of spatial dimensions and several powerful barriers. Able to block anything the user can comprehend
-Soul Protect :A soul protection against any kind of spiritual attack with an impenetrable psychological barrier, combined with absolute physical destruction that penetrates all defenses.