28

"Alright, alright! Can I have everyone's attention up here please!" Amara used a metal fork to clink it onto her wine glass, grabbing the attention of all the guests in the venue as they quieted down

"We'll have the speeches now." She announced, looking between Kasie and Emilio.

"She'll go." Emilio proposed.

"Huh? Uh-uh, you go first." She deflected.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" He proposed, holding his hands in position. Kasie did the same and they played three games of "rock, paper, scissors" to see who would go first, and Kasie won 2/3 meaning Emilio would have to go first.

"Why are y'all like this?" Sasha laughed along with the rest of the guests and Dante. Emilio grabbed the mic from his mom and went to stand on a platform they had built into the venue just for the speeches, first dances, and things of that nature that required everyone's attention.

"Alright, um, hi I'm Emilio, the eldest D'Angelo brother." He gloated, looking at his younger brothers, even though he was only older than Dante by ten months; they're Irish twins.

"And I couldn't be more happy and utterly surprised that my brother found someone to put up with his bullshit- speaking of, good luck, Sash', call Kasie if you need anything because I'm sure she'll be of better help than me." He joked making them all laugh as Dante slickly slipped him the bird.

"But all jokes aside, growing up with Dante was an adventure everyday. Whether we were getting into my dad's tools or coming close to giving my mother a heart attack, we were always doing it together- until those ugly rats came along." He pointed to his two youngest brothers, Milano and Amairo.

"But even then we all made the best of what we had, and I'll tell you five years ago when Dante told me he met someone I was shocked. For as long as I knew, Dante was never interested in the concept of relationships, it was always business with him."

"But when I realized that Sasha was actually giving him some personality back, I loved her before I knew her. For those of you who don't know, Dante is the ultimate hard worker and could stay in his office for days on end without taking his eyes from his computer."

"But when Sasha came along, he wasn't like that anymore. She loosened him up in the best way possible; she became his soft spot. Watching the two of them evolve has been nothing but a blessing, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you guys. So, I wish you both many blessings, babies, and abundant love." He held up his wine glass to make a toast.

After he finished, it was now Kasie's turn. She took a deep breath before going to grab the mic from Emilio.

"Top that." He smirked, passing her the microphone.

"Say less." She laughed, knowing her heartfelt speech was about to have everyone damn near crying.

"Hello, I'm Kasie, Sasha's best friend of fifteen years. I want to start this off by saying I couldn't be happier for my best friend, I know how hard finding your person is, and I couldn't be more thankful that she found hers."