29

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Kasie asked Jayson as they sat in his kitchen

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Kasie asked Jayson as they sat in his kitchen. She was currently wiping up some dinner for the three of them while Deuce was playing in his playroom that was more like a playground.

Deuce really couldn't decide what room he liked more once the Newton house got finished, it was definitely between his room and playroom though- to him, both options had great amenities.

His room for instance had a lifted bed with a mini play area underneath and a basketball hoop attached to the side. Additionally he had two closet spaces; one was used as his actual closet while the other was used for his learning room.

His bedroom overall was the theme of the Celtics and Jayson, per Deuce's request, so green and white were the main colors used throughout with a splash of black here and there to add some simple contrast.

While his playroom on the other hand quite literally resembled a mini-park. It is a two-story room with the bottom half equipped with a mini theatre area, snack bar, chalk wall, a cubby area for some of his shoes, a neon splash painted Mickey Mouse statue, and a specifically designed "pulley" elevator system the Kasie spend a couple months planning and testing out to ensure that it was not only fun for him, but safe as well.

The pulley had the top of the line, thick and sturdy ropes that Deuce would use to "pull" himself up to the upper level. Additionally there was an up & down programming- just like a regular elevator- that would help him go up or down. So essentially, he was doing the work, but he also wasn't but regardless he loved it either way.

"Probably around 2 or 3. What time are you coming?" Jayson spoke, watching her move around the kitchen while sipping on a cleansing juice that Kasie made in the juicer that she bought as his house warming gift.

"I think I'm going to ride with mama. I'm not too sure though." She shrugged, referring to Brandy. So far, Kasie managed to make it to all Jayson's home games and a couple away games as well.

To say that the month of October was hectic for Kasie would be a complete understatement. Not only was she going to another state every other day, but she had to move everyone into the new neighborhood, including herself.

Brandy & Derrick's home was the simplest task since they didn't request too much, all that needed to be done was the house check, final furnishing, and final payments. Kareem & Chasidy's wasn't too bad, they had one of the bigger housing plans so it was a little more furnishing that needed to take place, in addition to Kasie finishing up their respective man and woman caves that they requested she have full creative freedom with.

Jayson's house was definitely one of the most time consuming projects for Kasie since she had full creative liberty with multiple parts of the home, had to wait for Deuce to pick what he wanted for his room, and throw in a couple more, surprise personal touches for Jayson.

Additionally, the D'Angelo's decided that they wanted to be closer to their family so they moved into the only other home located within Kasie's cul-de-sac. Sasha and Kasie had also dreamt about being next door neighbors, and now their dreams were coming true.