Sad Kitty

Sandy was sitting on the school bench eating her lunch when the 3 mean girls came up, Bethany, Brittney, And Benny. Bethany was the leader of the group, they took my tray and smashed it on the ground. Hey freak, "I hope that wasn't to good" Bethany said, with a big smirk on her face. Haha real funny I said, with a deep sarcastic voice. "Oh look at Ms smarty pants" Bethany said in her mocking voice. Zip it Bethany I don't have time for this. Then Brittney and Benny pushed me against the wall hold my arms to it tight, Bethany hit me, hard. She hit me in the nose giving me a nose bleed, "take that as a warning" Beth said laughing with her friends. Ugh, that will live a mark I said with a sigh heading to the nurse's office. The nurse was the only one nice to her, besides her bff, and little sister. Her sister was the only one to welcome her at home, mom...well she's not the best person to chat with. "Oh great heaven, again?" The nurse Ms. Nathel said with a worried expression, "You have to tell me who keeps doing this", " it's fine, I just feel down and hit my nose". I felt bad for lying, but I don't wanna worry her more than she is. "Now I don't believe a word you say Missy, but until I find out who did this. Here's some ice and a bandaid" she said passing me the stuff why I wiped of the blood with paper towels.

More come up soon, but since fnaf will soon be at the end I decided to make my own fnaf book. Enjoy, will i make more soon