Love at first sight

AN: HELLO EVERYONE... SO IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING THE STORY... SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL I WRITE AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE ANY GRAMMER MISTAKE... FORGET IT!!! 😅
SO LET'S START THE STORY
ONE IMPORTANT THING GUO CHENG IS PLAYING THE ROLE OF VILLIAN.

Xiao Zhan has one older step brother. His name is Guo Cheng. He is 26 years old and Xiao Zhan is 19 years old and currently studying in his 2nd year of University. Guo Cheng is Secretry of CEO of Wang industry. Wang group of companies are top in business world. And there main branch in Beijing. Guo Cheng is currently dating his boss (obviously the CEO😅) 

Wang Yibo the top most cold personality in Wang Household. He is currently CEO of his Company and dating his secretry(Guo Cheng). He has no feelings for his secretry but constantly approaching of his Secretry made him accept his feelings. But in their relationship no kissing no hugging no sex. Because Wang Yibo told him to wait so they are dating for 2 months.

Today's the day Wang Yibo is going to his boyfriend's house. To meet his parents because they invited him to lunch. Guo Cheng is so happy about this.

Back to Xiao Zhan. His ge told him to not to come out from his room for some time till he ask him to come. Guo Cheng hates Xiao Zhan because of his beauty. He is so beautiful especially the mole underneath his lips. That is so sexy. His eyes his hair his slim waist everything about him is so perfect. Even Xiao Zhan's adoptive mother also hates him for that. Xiao Zhan's parents abandon him because they can't afford the expenses of Xiao Zhan. Fengmian his adoptive father adopted him from a orphanage beautiful a one time he went to lotus orphanage for some work and saw Xiao Zhan around the garden and he don't know why but a urge in him told him to adopt him that time he was 8 years old. But Fengmian's wife was against it. But still she can't do anything front of his husband.

So Wang Yibo reach his boyfriend's home with his boyfriend. Enjie mom Of Guo Cheng went to front door to welcome his in law because Guo Cheng and Wang yibo were thinking about marriage because yibo was 29 years old. So today he came to Guo cheng's house for marriage discussion. They sat on the couch. And started to discuss about marriage. Xiao Zhan was in his room but suddenly his friend song jiyang called him to give him his college assignment. Firstly Xiao Zhan denied because he can't go downstairs because his brother told him to but then a idea came to his mind. He thought jumping off from the window. Because his balcony was not that high from garden so he jumped from window and went to gate to give his assignment to his friend.

And in living room all are discussing about marriage suddenly Wang Yibo's phone rang and he excused his-self to pick the call. He come out from the house and on second hand Xiao Zhan was coming out from the garden but he was not looking in his front because he was busy with his phone and Wang Yibo end his call and returned he bumped into one young man he put his hands on that boy's waist and prevent his from falling that boy was Zhan. Zhan closed his eyes but he didn't feel anything then he opened his eyes and saw a young handsome man looking at him like he want to devour him. On other hand Yibo was looking at Zhan because he first time saw in his life someone beautiful like angel from heaven his mole like inviting him to bite on him his eyes he first time saw that beautiful eyes in his life. He was busy on admiring the boy's beauty. But suddenly Xiao zhan pushed him and said sorry and ran from there. Wang Yibo wanted to stop him. But he was like daydreaming he knew that he fell in love with young boy at first sight.

Wang Yibo returned from there to living room he didn't know about Guo Cheng having little brother bea he never told him. He was in his thoughts and Guo cheng noticed and frowned. He then told Wang Yibo the wedding date on next month and then Wang Yibo came out from his thoughts. He then told him to postpone it because his brother's wife was pregnant at that time and he want to marry after her delivery. So they decided this. Just then Xiao Zhan come from the front door smiling and talking on his phone with his friend and then Guo Cheng call his name in anger "Xiao zhan" Then Xiao Zhan know he fucked up big time. He end the call with his friend and said "sorry ge i forget i'm going" Guo cheng said nothing and Xiao Zhan went from there to upstairs. Wang Yibo was looking all the time on xiao Zhan and Guo Cheng noticed it he call Yibo's name "Yibo" Yibo said "yes sorry i was thinking about something important and who was he" Because he wanted to know then Guo Cheng said "Xiao Zhan my little brother pappa adopted him when he was 8 years old"

And Wang Yibo knew what he wanted to do. To make that beautiful boy his wife.

Let's see what will happen. I will update soon.