chapter one

The feeling of someones hot breath on my neck stirs me slightly but it isn't until a hand wanders towards my boxers that I open my eyes to meet the complete picture black and the rocking of the tour bus I shift around so I'm on my back meeting a familiar pair of brown eyes I instinctively smile "hey is something up are you okay?" I ask Chris he looks slightly startled seeing that I'm awake but his expression softens "I'm alright just having trouble sleeping can I come in here?" It's a somewhat odd ask but Im not going to say no the chilly air making me crave someone else's warmth "of course come in" I whisper as Chris slowly gets his long limbs cooperative and creeps in next to me the bunk is small so he wraps his tattooed arms around my torso resting his hands on my back and I snuggle close into his chest the realization that he was only in boxers as my face made contact with bare skin "comfortable?" I ask looking up at him my eyes somewhat adjusted to the darkness "yup nice and warm in here" he gives me a small smile and rest his head on mine "mmmm you smell good" he mumbles making me giggle "thanks I shower you should try it sometime" I tease him he takes his big hands and tickles my ribs making me squirm and stifle a laugh "stop that I'm tryna sleep" I harshly whisper through a smile we begin to wrestle as quietly as we can and I somehow end up under him with both hands pinned down "fine fine! You win" I say giggly as Chris looks down at me, his hair tickling my nose as he slowly leans down. We're both silent as we make eye contact "Chris?" I whisper not being able to completely see his expression "are you okay?" I ask "y-yeah sorry just super tired" he stutters slightly and even though it's dark I can see him blushing a crimson red "c'mon then let's get nice and comfy and we can sleep" I say as we shift with him spooning me, I close my eyes and shift slightly when I feel something brush up against my ass and realize he's hard? I think to myself why is he hard? My thoughts are interrupted by his hand shifting on my tummy as his finger slid slightly up my dark blue hoodie massaging small light circles into my hip bone and I fought back a small moan. Chris shifts, his boner now right up against my hole he bring his mouth to my neck licking my collarbone and biting down "c-chris what are you doing?" I whisper breathlessly "I'm sorry y/n but I can't help myself" he says in a low voice as he slides himself down and taking my boxers off leaving me exposed "hey what are you doing dude!?" He goes straight for my dick splitting my legs apart and taking it all into his mouth "ahh~ god" I moan as Chris bobs his head up and down he puts his finger in my mouth making me suck it then puts it inside of me "ahh Chris please" I whimper wanting more than this he nods smiling at my disheveled appearance and puts his hand at my mouth "spit" he orders me as I spit into his hand and he lathers his dick pleasing himself a bit "good boy" he groans making eye contact until lining his dick up with my hole and slamming into me making an obscene smacking sound "AH~yes" I groan barely able to form words as he continues his steady pace "slow- slow down a bit" I say wanting to enjoy it but he grabs my throat making me gag slightly "we go at whatever pace I want your just my little fuck toy" he says dominantly instantly turning me on more as he went faster and harder I grabbed onto the sheets as Chris abused my hole the pain mixing with pleasure his thrusts getting deeper and deeper I move to touch myself but he smacks my hand away "no you cum when I tell you to" he orders as he lifts up my hoodie and twists my nipple making me squirm and groan my skin feels hot and sweaty as he hits my pleasure spot exactly making me scream quietly he covers my mouth as tears stream down my face from so much pleasure. His thrusts start to get sloppy telling me he's close "I'm going to come inside you be a good boy and take it" he says gruffly before his thrust stutter and he comes with a low moan.

He composes himself before pulling out and immediately sucking me off my throbbing cock begging for attention "OH~ god please yes yes!" I say before cumming into his mouth he swallows looking into my eyes and kisses me making me taste my own cum "mmm you taste so good" he whispers into my ear making me shudder. He moves me on top of him pulling both of our boxers back up and he rubs his hand through my hair "I didn't hurt you to bad right?" He asks and I smirk at him "your gonna have to be a lot rougher to even consider I got hurt" I purr "you kinky Little boy" he laughs "c'mon on now let's sleep baby" I nod and close my eyes falling asleep with a smile