Lost &Found

Lost

"Papa!" Little Hermes ran to sausage at what could only be called lighting speed. Hermes lightning zapped and buzzed as they ran to their father.

"Hermes!" Sausage put down his tools and picked up the giggling 8 year old.

"It's 3pm (15:00) already?" Sausage asked as he tickled Hermes causing there to be more sparks. Hermes giggled.

"Yes It's time! I'm here, I'm here!"

"Aww, my little Chisear, How are you?"

"I can't tell you if you keep tickling me!!" Hermes laughed and hollered.

"Ok My Chisear, I'll stop." Suagae stopped and put down his child.

"Now how was your time with Dada?"

'It was great! I got to play with some of the Village kids. I also got to spend some time with aunt Lizzie!"

"That's great. I am glad you had some fun." Sausage smiled. Hermes then seemed to remember something and quickly took off his bag and set it down.

"Oh wait Papa, Dada asked me to give you this." Hermes dug into their bag and pulled out some Netherite.

"I told Dada about your pickaxe breaking." The kid smiled.

"Oh how lovely." Sausage took the Netherite. "Hey, Chisear, I am going to get this to Eddy so he can fix up my tools. I also need to finish a few things. Can you play by yourself for a little bit?"

"I Can Papa."

"Good, I'll find you when I am done, ok?"

"Ok!"

"Good Chisear, Don't wander too far and don't get in the water."

"I know Papa. It was one time." Hermes looked down.

"Hermes, that one time killed everything in that pond." Sausage looked down to Hermes.

"Anyway, have fun!" Sausage said to shift the tone

Just like that Sausage picked up his things and pulled out a rocket, and took off on his elytra.

"Bye Papa!" Hermes called out.

Soon after Sausage left Hermes found themself chasing a bird. Hermes loved bright and colorful things. They chased the bird around the town and into the jungle. Time passed and Hermes ran deeper and deeper into the jungle. Soon They lost sight of the bird and realized how dark it was. Hermes looked around and knew they were completely lost. On top of that it started to rain.

Hermes started to walk back the way they came. Chasing the bird meant they weren't looking where they were going. In the rain Hermes heard thunder. This meant lighting. To a normal mortal this would be a very bad thing, but to Hermes a Demigod it was a joy.

Hermes' other Dad, Joel, was the god of the sky and Hermes got some of His god-like abilities. One of Hermes' abilities was that they could travel through the storms.

They looked to the sky as lightning hit them and grabbed them up into the air. They flew around the storm looking for Sanctuary but nothing ever looked right. Hermes didn't know that they were going farther away from home.

Soon the storm stopped and they had to get out. They landed in a place they haven't been before. It was a hot place and the air was dry. Hermes looked around to see a small town. They wondered about it hoping someone could help.

When in the town they saw a small man, and Hermes knew who it was. It was sheriff jimmy, one of Hermes Favorite toys. Their Dada made the toys, but what they were seeing was not just one of Dada's toys it was alive. Hermes ran over.

"Sheriff Jimmy?" The Little man turned around to see the child that said his name. The Kid was beaming with a glow around them, literally.

Note: Hi this is my Frist fanfit ever. This takes place b4 jimmys villain arc and friendship with joel. Also the word "Chisear" Means Spark in Spanish. I though it was cute.